Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
1. 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
2. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
3. Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
4. Additional specific certifications may be required.
5. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
6. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. Must be able to lift 50 pounds without any assistance.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individiuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Not ready to apply or just want to stay informed on various career opportunities and events at GDIT? Join one of our Talent Communities today!
Req ID 96211BR Business Title Computer Network Defense Intrusion Analyst Group MSS Location GERMANY Stuttgart Clearance Level Needed Top Secret Category Information Technology Job Duties and...
Job Description This position is a unique combination of an analytical approach and a strategic role presenting innovative solution concepts that end up in adding higher value to the whole project...
Job Description Flex is a Sketch to ScaleTM company where customer needs meet supplier flexibility. In our R&D plant in Stuttgart Germany, our team creates technology for the Automotive Market....
Requisition Id : 107189 Additional Work Location(s) : Ihre Aufgaben: Projektleiter Systemtest für Daimler Connected Car Infotainment Programme Funktionale Steuerung von Testteams in globaler...
Job Description Responsible for providing leadership in the planning, design and implementation of BMW specific business plans and will provide vision, penetration strategies and tactics to...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230.000 employees in 56 countries. As a...
Req ID 96211BR Business Title Computer Network Defense Intrusion Analyst Group MSS Location ...
Job Description This position is a unique combination of an analytical approach and a strategic...
Job Description Flex is a Sketch to ScaleTM company where customer needs meet supplier...
Requisition Id : 107189 Additional Work Location(s) : Ihre Aufgaben: Projektleiter...
Job Description Responsible for providing leadership in the planning, design and implementation...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading...