Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 25,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
Do you have extensive experience in working with modeling and simulation (M&S)? Have you worked with or for companies to leverage M&S for new product development or to drive improvements across value chain processes? Then Danfoss has an outstanding opportunity to offer you.
Danfoss is enhancing its expertise and competence in M&S across the group and we are looking for a person to strengthen our team in M&S for dynamic systems.
As our new Systems-Level Modeling & Simulation Expert (m/f), you will work with subject matter experts across segments in the Danfoss group to continue building a world class capability in applying M&S to speed up development and increase our innovation capacity. You will be responsible, together with the R&D experts, to support new product development or technology projects in simulating the dynamic behavior of components, help to ensure we have the best tools in place, and support segments pushing the boundaries of what we can do today. You will address challenges in heating, cooling, drives, and fluid power system applications.
We offer you a challenging position where you get to use your experience fully to build and establish competence and best practice across our group. You will be part of a new team who supports Danfoss segments in stepping up in M&S - a challenging job in an international environment (travelling will be required), where you will develop yourself technically as well as personally!
- Create and validate dynamic models (e.g. for representing the behaviour of controllers, pumps, valves, thermal aspects, or multi-body components) for system and applications, such as, district energy networks, HVAC, or fluid mobile machinery
- Create and validate reduced order models (ROM) from high fidelity models (e.g. CFD, FEA simulations) that can be used in system-level simulations
- Simulate systems and validate results with subject matter experts
- Develop and maintain libraries of Danfoss dynamic simulation models
- Act as a superuser supporting engineers in removing obstacles related to M&S
- Transfer M&S knowledge across Danfoss segments and business units, and share new insights with others
- Evaluate new M&S tools and approaches and communicate their potential
- Four years of hands-on experience in working with Modeling & Simulation for dynamic systems in a product development environment
- Strong experience in tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, ANSYS Simplorer, Simscape, or Modelica
- Thrive in solving technical problems both independently and together with a team
- High level of ambition and a strong record for achieving impact
- Excellent communication skills
- Great connection with people at all levels and comfortable in coaching & training others
- Open-minded and cooperative across borders and cultures
- Excellent English language skills
What we can offer
Robust structures, quick decision-making paths and an organizational culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times, you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative business strategies on a national and international scale.
For further information about the position please contact Eva Isselstein, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at +49 461 4301 4623.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here .
Job Title Studentische Aushilfe (m/w) Location(s) Hamburg PerkinElmer is hiring! Ihre Aufgaben: Umsetzung von QA-Maßnahmen, Testplänen und Testspezifikationen für zwei VICTOR Nivo Projekte...
Standort: Hamburg Zur Unterstützung unseres Teams in unserer Niederlassung Hamburg suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Projektingenieur (m/w) / Naturwissenschaftler (Umwelt, Chemie,...
Informatiker/ Ingenieur oder Naturwissenschaftler als Automation Application Specialist (m/w), PerkinElmer, 24 TageJob Title Informatiker/ Ingenieur oder Naturwissenschaftler als Automation Application Specialist (m/w) Location(s) Hamburg PerkinElmer is hiring! Für unsere Abteilung „Automated Robotic Systems“...
Associate Central Dispatch Clerk (m/w) - 14596 Operations - Germany Hamburg, Hamburg Zur Unterstützung unseres Teams am Standort Hamburg suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Associate...
Job Title Software Development Engineer (m/w) Location(s) Hamburg PerkinElmer is hiring! Für unsere Abteilung „Backend Software Development“ am Standort Hamburg suchen wir kompetente Verstärkung...
Praktikant (m/w) Consulting Marktforschung - 15233 Analytics - Germany Hamburg, Hamburg Hast du Spaß an analytischer Arbeit und interessierst dich für komplexe Absatz- und...
Job Title Studentische Aushilfe (m/w) Location(s) Hamburg PerkinElmer is hiring! Ihre...
Standort: Hamburg Zur Unterstützung unseres Teams in unserer Niederlassung Hamburg suchen wir...
Informatiker/ Ingenieur oder Naturwissenschaftler als Automation Application Specialist (m/w), PerkinElmer, 24 TageJob Title Informatiker/ Ingenieur oder Naturwissenschaftler als Automation Application...
Associate Central Dispatch Clerk (m/w) - 14596 Operations - Germany Hamburg, Hamburg Zur...
Job Title Software Development Engineer (m/w) Location(s) Hamburg PerkinElmer is hiring! Für...
Praktikant (m/w) Consulting Marktforschung - 15233 Analytics - Germany Hamburg, Hamburg Hast du...