At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Point of Care (APOC) is looking for a Distributor Contract Specialist (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
Overall contract management for Africa, Middle East, Turkey, India and Europe countries including but limited to the following:
- Support APOC commercial organization in export countries in relation to 3rd party due diligence for Distributors in compliance with internal corporate guidelines
- Manage process for contracts and its obligations, including drafting Distribution Agreements, Amendments, Addenda, Authorizations, Master and Service Agreements etc., legalizations and notarizations
- Liaise with Legal, Compliance, Tax, APOC Commercial Managers and Finance teams in regards to Distribution Agreements
- Respond to complex inquiries regarding contractual obligations
- Archive contract and monitor contracts and update information using an internal database
- Ensure correct commission accruals and payouts in line with contractual obligations
- Get approvals from APOC Management and Export Operations according to a financial policy
- Coordinate process of setting up new shipping accounts and changes to it with all stakeholders involved, i.e. APOC commercial organization, Legal, Compliance, Export Operations, Regulatory and Quality
- Collaborate between APOC commercial organization and Germany Export Operations to ensure efficient order processing and fulfillment, including coordination and review of letters of credits, new account authorization forms and/or any special documentation requirements
- Manage Projects from the contractual side, participate in weekly meetings with a remote team
- Bachelors (Business, Finance, Legal), Paralegal, Legal assistant or Legal background,
- Job experience preferably in contract management and compliance
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Collaborative and Business partnership
- MS Office experience with strong Word/Excel skills
- Ability to plan, implement and administer business processes and process improvements
- Fluent in Business/Legal English
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
APOC Point of Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
LSR Injection Molding Research Specialist-1808689 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an exciting opportunity as a Injection Molding Research Specialist (f/m) to support the Dow Silicones...
Sales Representative - Agriculture for Engines-180004A9 Description Sales Representative – Agriculture for Engines Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create...
Description: Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Geospatial Software Engineer to work in Wiesbaden, Germany, after an initial orientation at our Alexandria, VA office. This is an exciting...
Area Account Manager-180005BB Description Area Account Manager Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re...
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis...
Distribution Requirements Specialist-1808249 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for Distribution Requirements Specialist (m/f) to be based in Neu-Isenburg, Germany. Ensure the...
LSR Injection Molding Research Specialist-1808689 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an...
Sales Representative - Agriculture for Engines-180004A9 Description Sales Representative –...
Description: Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Geospatial Software Engineer to work...
Area Account Manager-180005BB Description Area Account Manager Cummins is a place big enough to...
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company...
Distribution Requirements Specialist-1808249 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for...