The Success Specialist for Sales- and Community Cloud is a thought leader that engages with clients to accelerate their adoption of Salesforce solutions that transform their businesses and achieve business objectives. Your key method will be the delivery of Success Accelerators which are targeted engagements designed to increase product awareness, provide industry best practices, and drive business transformation to improve customer's adoption and overall product value and consumption. This strategic role actively participates in Specialist communities to share customer success stories and best practice expertise.
The Success Specialist for Sales- and Community Cloud plays a critical role within the Customer Success Group (CSG), serving as a strategic advisor with hands-on product expertise to support the company's largest, most complex enterprise customers. It is also part of the larger Success Services brand, which is the integrated suite of service offerings that help customers obtain results faster.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading team of experts to drive growth and expertise across the most innovative company in the world, and help define the vision and usage for the next generation of Cloud solutions.
- Facilitate high impact workshops targeted at all levels of an organization (C-level, VP, Mid-Level Management and Project Team) to drive stronger adoption and transform organizations.
- Serve as an industry visionary to promote innovation and operational excellence support long-term business goals.
- Become a recognized Sales Cloud, Community Cloud Cloud Expert maintaining technology and domain expertise.
- Partner with our product teams to understand and track the barriers to adoption and develop functional and programmatic solutions.
- Promote customer stories and schedule sessions with various cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Sales, Alliances, Marketing and Development to replicate and scale our success.
- Participate in internal strategic initiatives to grow the Specialist practice, serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base by identifying existing expertise and enriching technical and non-technical Salesforce.com, customer and partner colleagues.
- Develop productive relationships with sales teams, providing thought leadership and positioning accelerator packages as needed in Pre-Sales efforts.
- Provide leadership while driving business and technical requirements discussions while understanding the customer implementation issues as to provide best practice recommendations to tactical resolution.
- Lead business and technical requirements discussions.
- Understand customer implementation issues in order to provide best practice recommendations for resolution.
- Review and correct project direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extensible and maintainable going forward.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and commit to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Extensive consulting experience, deep understanding of industry best practices and a consultative approach to deliver accelerators
- Experience in Salesforce Core Products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) and Community Cloud. Knowledge of Salesforce Platform is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead high powered workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter.
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of an organization-technical and non-technical customers, attain relevant technical and business requirements, and articulate comprehensive solutions.
- Ability to present recommended solutions and obtain customer acceptance to solution design.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technology solutions.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as to be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal with an ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter on an as-needed basis.
- Strong experience in mapping specific business requirements to salesforce.com product features.
- Occasional travel to the client site (expected average 25%), but may vary based on client requirements.
- Core Salesforce Certifications are preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in professional services
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Remote or Onsite
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of...
Description What makes us Qlik We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways,...
Position Summary Summary: The Manager, Global Demand Generation is a key leader within Rockwell Automation’s Marketing organization responsible for managing and advancing the company’s demand...
Sales Manager Xerox Leasing Deutschland( Job Number: 18003119) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects...
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen! Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it...
New Business Specialist Tracking #: 4144 Location: Germany - Ratingen Position Type: Full-Time/Regular Description WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are...
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow...
Description What makes us Qlik We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share...
Position Summary Summary: The Manager, Global Demand Generation is a key leader within Rockwell...
Sales Manager Xerox Leasing Deutschland( Job Number: 18003119) Description Xerox Corporation...
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that...
New Business Specialist Tracking #: 4144 Location: Germany - Ratingen Position...