Requisition Id:- 13541
As a member of the Microcontroller Competence Center in Langen close to Frankfurt/Main you will work in a professional international engineering team with the responsibility for developing cutting edge software and tools for microcontroller based embedded systems in the automotive applications area as well as providing support for our customer base during design-in of products.
- Customer Support with a strong focus on our Automotive Software Products
- Creation of AUTOSAR related Application Notes and Training material
- Close interaction with the Automotive Software and Hardware design teams for continuous improvement of our Automotive Solutions.
- Development (SW) of automotive demo applications and Starter Kits using newly developed MCU products for exhibitions and customer design-in support
- Creation of Application Notes, Reference Manuals and Software examples for new MCU products under development
- Customer and Product design-in support for Auto MCU software products also on-site at the customer
- Create and hold trainings and workshops incl. preparation of documentation and hardware development
- Support of Field Failure Analysis for microcontroller products in the field
- Development and validation support for early FPGA implementation of newest developed MCU products for internal and external customers
- Represent the company at exhibition during booth duty and customer meetings
- Support new MCU product benchmarking by creation and execution of customized cases as well as execution of standard benchmarks.
- Min. 2+ years of experience in embedded automotive applications and system software development
- Solid knowledge about automotive bus architectures (CAN, LIN, Ethernet)
- Expertise on Ethernet and related Communication Protocols (TCP/IP, AVB…) is considered to be an advantage
- Deep knowledge in MCU architectures
- Proficient knowledge on AUTOSAR, specifically MCAL
- Programming in C, C++ for embedded microcontrollers, primarily ARM Cortex-M4, M7 and R5
- optionally knowledge about PC Application development and scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Cypress Semiconductor does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cypress Semiconductors employees or any other company location. Cypress Semiconductor is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Teamleader Engineering (m/f) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future....
Process Engineer (f/m)-LIF003845 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad...
Based from our Darmstadt office, the senior sales engineer will provide guidance in the use of InterSystems' products as they best suit the requirements of the customer and its market. Product and...
Job overview The incumbent of this position . . . . . . is a key member of the Global Category Innovation Team, and acts as a key spokesperson for Sanofi to the external scientific community for...
Controls Engineer for the Development of Beam-Based Feedback Systems (Java/C++) : Darmstadt, Germany, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research - GSI - Helmholtz Association, 30 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Area of research: Technical staff Starting date: 1535061600 Job description: GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt operates one of the leading...
Job Description Summary Job Description JOB TITLE: Desktop Support Analyst LOCATION: Frankfurt ABOUT US Fragomen is the leading firm dedicated exclusively to immigration services worldwide. Our...
Teamleader Engineering (m/f) Company Information TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global...
Process Engineer (f/m)-LIF003845 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech...
Based from our Darmstadt office, the senior sales engineer will provide guidance in the use of...
Job overview The incumbent of this position . . . . . . is a key member of the Global Category...
Controls Engineer for the Development of Beam-Based Feedback Systems (Java/C++) : Darmstadt, Germany, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research - GSI - Helmholtz Association, 30 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Area of research: Technical staff Starting date: 1535061600 Job...
Job Description Summary Job Description JOB TITLE: Desktop Support Analyst LOCATION:...