Sr. Manager Sales & Marketing CAM Industrial & Commercial Transportation /f/m)
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
When every connection counts, TE’s Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE’s ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
TE Connectivity's Sales and Marketing Teams are responsible for the sales and marketing of TE's products, systems or services including sales oriented activities, market development and communications.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Act regionally (partially also globally) as the Sales Manager for specific CAM EMEA customers, accountable for profitable sales growth, development of new business opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering the annual growth plans in regard to the specific customer as well as further defining the account specific tactic under consideration of customer’s and TE’s strategies.
- Organise and support cross functional meetings for the CAM area within the Transportation segment and across all TE’s segments and identify / accelerate processes of CAM opportunities for the ICT business unit
- Implement long term account plans with multi-year opportunity funnels.
- Assess and qualify new business opportunities and manage and provide pipeline fill.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing plans for advancing the company’s products to meet the customer’s specific demands. Support market mapping activities to define and describe market segments to enable new business development strategies with product management
- Communicate results/ regular analysis (monthly billing review, monthly rolling Forecast and market project highlights)
- Identify application areas where TE does not have a dominating position and define account coverage and product requirements.
- Identify new customers even with low turnover expectation, but high design in influence
- Lead and guide defined sales team; especially manage the team of direct and indirect reports via goal setting and identify needs for training, coaching, and facilitation.
- Responsible for preparation of financial justifications and presentation, quotations and negotiations of specific projects as well as pricing of existing business with special focus of profitability and contracting with customers.
- Build multi-level and multi-functional customer relationships including senior management levels
- In Toto, the Sales Manager must be perceived as the customer’s champion within the TE organization and has to ensure that TE is perceived as the primary supplier of choice by the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) or Business Administration
- Min. 6 years of experience in various Business Administration and Sales assignments (experience in the Transportation Segment is an advantage)
- Knowledge of trends / competition / technology that will influence products and sales
- Strong problem solving, strategic and tactical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven success, knowledge and experience of selling, account management, pipeline management, negotiation skills, sales planning, building relationships and managing sales processes
- Fluent in English and German, both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, including international travel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills and ability to motivate his/her sales team
- At least 4 years of Managerial Experience and proven track record in leading a team
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Building Effective Teams
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Below is a searchable map that is not displayable via screenreader
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page and search the available jobs in a more accessible manner
Bensheim, HE, DE, 64625
Alternative Locations: preferably Bensheim
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Travel: 10% to 25%
Job Segment: Transportation, Sales Management, Industrial, Engineer, Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job...
Location: Darmstadt We are looking for a responsible Senior Personal Assistant (f/m) at our headquarters in Darmstadt to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The successful candidate will...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 397 of 1000 Senior Clinical Research Manager (m/w) Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe) Location:...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 339 of 1000 Clinical Research Manager (m/w) Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe) Location:...
InterSystems is a highly-successful software company of high-performance database management, integration, and healthcare information systems. We’re the company behind healthcare applications...
Scientist/Biologist as Market Intelligence and Funding Specialist, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 20 TageJob Description We are responsible for marketing, distribution, service and support of all Life Technologies products. Our site in Darmstadt includes the central sales office, the Customer Contact...
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+...
Location: Darmstadt We are looking for a responsible Senior Personal Assistant (f/m) at our...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 397 of...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 339 of...
InterSystems is a highly-successful software company of high-performance database management,...
Scientist/Biologist as Market Intelligence and Funding Specialist, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 20 TageJob Description We are responsible for marketing, distribution, service and support of all Life...