Sr. Manager Sales & Marketing CAM Industrial & Commercial Transportation /f/m)
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
When every connection counts, TE’s Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE’s ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
TE Connectivity's Sales and Marketing Teams are responsible for the sales and marketing of TE's products, systems or services including sales oriented activities, market development and communications.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Act regionally (partially also globally) as the Sales Manager for specific CAM EMEA customers, accountable for profitable sales growth, development of new business opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering the annual growth plans in regard to the specific customer as well as further defining the account specific tactic under consideration of customer’s and TE’s strategies.
- Organise and support cross functional meetings for the CAM area within the Transportation segment and across all TE’s segments and identify / accelerate processes of CAM opportunities for the ICT business unit
- Implement long term account plans with multi-year opportunity funnels.
- Assess and qualify new business opportunities and manage and provide pipeline fill.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing plans for advancing the company’s products to meet the customer’s specific demands. Support market mapping activities to define and describe market segments to enable new business development strategies with product management
- Communicate results/ regular analysis (monthly billing review, monthly rolling Forecast and market project highlights)
- Identify application areas where TE does not have a dominating position and define account coverage and product requirements.
- Identify new customers even with low turnover expectation, but high design in influence
- Lead and guide defined sales team; especially manage the team of direct and indirect reports via goal setting and identify needs for training, coaching, and facilitation.
- Responsible for preparation of financial justifications and presentation, quotations and negotiations of specific projects as well as pricing of existing business with special focus of profitability and contracting with customers.
- Build multi-level and multi-functional customer relationships including senior management levels
- In Toto, the Sales Manager must be perceived as the customer’s champion within the TE organization and has to ensure that TE is perceived as the primary supplier of choice by the customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) or Business Administration
- Min. 6 years of experience in various Business Administration and Sales assignments (experience in the Transportation Segment is an advantage)
- Knowledge of trends / competition / technology that will influence products and sales
- Strong problem solving, strategic and tactical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven success, knowledge and experience of selling, account management, pipeline management, negotiation skills, sales planning, building relationships and managing sales processes
- Fluent in English and German, both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, including international travel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills and ability to motivate his/her sales team
- At least 4 years of Managerial Experience and proven track record in leading a team
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Building Effective Teams
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Below is a searchable map that is not displayable via screenreader
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page and search the available jobs in a more accessible manner
Bensheim, HE, DE, 64625
Alternative Locations: preferably Bensheim
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Travel: 10% to 25%
Job Segment: Sales Management, Industrial, Transportation, Engineer, Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering
Job Description Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 70,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our...
50785793 - Product Manager - Filters and Batteries (m/f) Apply now » Date: Sep 26, 2018 Location: Mannheim, BW, DE, 68163 Company: John Deere John Deere GmbH & Co. KG, Region 2 Sales & Marketing...
Product Line Aftermarket Manager Apply now » Date: Oct 10, 2018 Location: Mannheim, BW, DE, 68163 Company: John Deere John Deere GmbH & Co. KG, Factory Mannheim is looking for a: Product Line...
Job Description and Responsibilities: This position provides a Senior role in the identify, design and support of technology solutions for Coherent’s business processes focused on Oracle...
Engineer or Physicist : Darmstadt, Germany, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research - GSI - Helmholtz Association, 29 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Starting date: 1537048800 Job description: GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt operates one of the leading particle accelerators for science....
50785842 - Product Manager - Lubricants (m/f) Apply now » Date: Sep 26, 2018 Location: Mannheim, BW, DE, 68163 Company: John Deere John Deere GmbH & Co. KG, Region 2 Sales & Marketing Center, is...
Job Description Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving...
50785793 - Product Manager - Filters and Batteries (m/f) Apply now » Date: Sep 26,...
Product Line Aftermarket Manager Apply now » Date: Oct 10, 2018 Location: Mannheim, BW, DE,...
Job Description and Responsibilities: This position provides a Senior role in the identify,...
Engineer or Physicist : Darmstadt, Germany, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research - GSI - Helmholtz Association, 29 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Starting date: 1537048800 Job description: GSI Helmholtzzentrum...
50785842 - Product Manager - Lubricants (m/f) Apply now » Date: Sep 26, 2018 Location: Mannheim,...