The Customer Success Manager is involved in the full customer life cycle starting post-contract and continuing throughout their subscription period. Through on-boarding and training, the Customer Success Manager ensures that customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect. Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving customer loyalty and ensuring that our customers are satisfied and are realizing measurable value from our products and services. The Customer Success Manager meets regularly with their clients. As opportunities for new functionality or issues are identified, Customer Success Managers work, with the support of the rest of the Core Informatics team, to fulfill the client’s needs. The Customer Success Manager is a member of the Customer Success Department.
- Partner with the customer to establish deployment objectives and success criteria and help them develop a plan to achieve those objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s industry business challenges and objectives to appropriately map Core Informatics features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Core Informatics product and platform functionality, courses and support services integral to the customer's success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio by networking between customers, partners, and Core Informatics.
- Conduct regular health-check calls with customers to review the status of their deployment. Based on the customer’s disposition, this may lead to moving them along a reference track or developing a set of remediation steps to address issues.
- Become a Core Informatics expert in currently available functionality and be comfortable and adept at quickly learning and adopting enhancements as they are introduced
- Document customer success criteria in line with customer business objectives and manage the customer to those objectives.
- Manage customer implementations across Core Informatics and customer teams with a focus on strong collaboration using project management techniques that provide transparency for the team and stakeholders.
- Support the development of and execution against detailed implementation project plans based on Core Informatics Customer Implementation Methodology.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business objectives and develop risk mitigation plans to manage the risk with Customer and Core Informatics team members.
- Gather software requirements from end users and assist in writing user requirement documents.
- Assist in implementing system configurations for customers based on requirements.
- Run test scripts identified by technical staff members as necessary and provide detailed descriptions of uncovered errors.
- Establish and manage recurring team meetings between Core Informatics and customer team members to review the plan and deliverables.
- Provide regular updates to customer stakeholders on the progress of the customer implementations.
- Ensure all customer communication and documentation is recorded in appropriate repositories (JIRA Confluence, Salesforce, etc.) to maintain product documentation and account history.
Update reporting systems on the status of customer implementations and provide appropriate updates to Core Informatics leadership.
Provide Level 2 technical assistance for customers including answering questions about product functionality and tracking all support ticket activity online using provided tools (JIRA, Salesforce).
- Participate in the development of internal documentation including product specifications, test scripts, traceability matrices and standard operating procedures.
- Provide detailed descriptions of new product features to assist Core Informatics with product documentation and training materials including user manuals, training presentations and videos.
- Provide training sessions for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meet with existing customers to collect feedback, customization requests, and to provide training support on new features provided in product upgrades.
- Provide insight toward product development initiatives from information gathered from customer support issues.
- Assist the company with corporate content regarding product features and releases including company websites, product brochures, training materials and release notes.
- Assist the Core Informatics team with recruiting, hiring and training additional account representatives.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (chemistry, biochemistry, or chemical engineering) or Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
- Three (3) plus years in a scientific discipline or laboratory environment and one (1) year customer-facing experience
- Highly organized, creative and motivated, energized working in entrepreneurial culture, self-starter, excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and enterprise information management solutions
- Understanding of laboratory processes and methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage complex, high-value accounts
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with scientific data management platforms (LIMS, ELN, SDMS)
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS software delivery models
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion for excellence and a focus on client success, InterSystems provides data management, strategic...
IS/IT Operations Center Coordinator (m/f/d)( Job Number: 190001IA) Description IS/IT Operations Center Coordinator (m/f/d) Workforce 360 - Release Plan & Control Position Snapshot Coordination of...
Customer Service Representative based in Darmstadt (m/f/d)-SCI003158 About Us SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by...
Sales Engineer m/f/d-19000154 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for...
Strategic Sourcing Agent (f/m/d)-SHA000861 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the...
Student (m/f/diverse) Business Solutions Finance and Control( Job Number: 190001RG) Description Business Solutions Finance and Control (F&C) Business Administration Student (m/f/diverse) Regional...
InterSystems is the power behind some of the world’s most important applications. With a passion...
IS/IT Operations Center Coordinator (m/f/d)( Job Number: 190001IA) Description IS/IT Operations...
Customer Service Representative based in Darmstadt (m/f/d)-SCI003158 About Us SCIEX – An...
Sales Engineer m/f/d-19000154 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a...
Strategic Sourcing Agent (f/m/d)-SHA000861 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in...
Student (m/f/diverse) Business Solutions Finance and Control( Job...