DE- Munich Germany
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Are you a PreSales Professional with solid technical knowledge and background of providing technical advice and support in the sale of software solutions in the DACH market? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant who will be partnering with our Sales team to manage the technical aspects of the sales cycle across all of our product offerings.
At TIBCO we're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
What’s in it for you?
TIBCO is going through a significant period of growth providing great potential for career development. This is an opportunity to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately.
What You'll Do
What will you be doing?
- Define and present focused product demonstrations that illustrate how TIBCO Software addresses the critical business issues that a prospect faces
- Deliver strong "proof-of-concept" engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI
- Proactively uncover opportunities to provide additional solutions within existing major accounts
- Work with account managers to create sales plans and forecasts
- Work with business and technical analysts to assist them in exploring solutions, overcoming ease-of-use hurdles, improving data access and/or deriving more value from TIBCO software and solutions
- Ensure customers are successfully integrating our products after the sale is made.
Who You Are
What's required for this role?
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Several years of professional software experience including development, design and architecture
- Previous presales experience with strong history of successfully supporting sales cycles
- Advanced technical knowledge in software integration, complex event processing, or business intelligence/analytics
- Adept at all aspects of field customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences
- Must be proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
- Fluency in German and English
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- View All Jobs
TIBCO Consultant - Cologne - Start ASAP TIBCO BW5/6v Dusseldorf Contract Euros 500-600 per Day all inc Next Ventures client based in Dusseldorf requries an experienced TIBCO Consultant to start...
Talend ETL Consultant - Data integration - Hannover - Start ASAP My client is looking for a Talend Developer (Data Integration/Application Integration) to work on the development of the middleware...
Senior Talend Data Integration consultant - ETL integration - Hannover My client is looking for a Talend Developer (Data Integration/Application Integration) to work on the development of the...
Spotfire Solutiosn Archtiect/Business Analyst - Start ASAP - Germany Next Ventures seeks an experienced Data Specialist (Spotfire) to work on an important Clinical trials effort, based in germany...
TIBCO Spotfire Consultant Required - Munich - Start ASAP Next Ventures requires an experienced Spotfire consultant for its key customer project based in Munich starting on Monday 10th December for...
Talend ETL Expert and Data Migration expert required - Hannover- Start ASAP - 6 months (Remote work possible) Aufgabe: - Für die Migration der Schadendaten aus Host-System/DB2-Tabellen in neues...
TIBCO Consultant - Cologne - Start ASAP TIBCO BW5/6v Dusseldorf Contract Euros 500-600 per Day...
Talend ETL Consultant - Data integration - Hannover - Start ASAP My client is looking for a...
Senior Talend Data Integration consultant - ETL integration - Hannover My client is looking...
Spotfire Solutiosn Archtiect/Business Analyst - Start ASAP - Germany Next Ventures seeks an...
TIBCO Spotfire Consultant Required - Munich - Start ASAP Next Ventures requires an experienced...
Talend ETL Expert and Data Migration expert required - Hannover- Start ASAP - 6 months (Remote...