Software Testers - C# (
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a start-up – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated senior software tester with experience in automated software testing in an industrial environment
• Plan, develop and execute test cases for software, preferably in an automated Windows based environment
• Support test activities in the area of industrial automation technology
• Optimization of test methodologies and test infrastructure
• Certified Software Tester (at least ISTQB foundation level)
• Profound knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
• Practical experience in agile development approaches, preferably SCRUM
• Experience with automated testing of UI-less systems and major tools, scripts and languages in this field
• English proficiency (spoken & written)
• Experience in automation technology and SCADA systems
• Experience in .NET / C#
• Microsoft Test Manager / Visual Studio & TFS
• Completed graduate studies in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
: Europe-Germany-Lower Saxony-CELLE
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 67 of 1000 Product Manager (M/F) Company: EPM Scientific Location: Hannover (30165) Reference:...
Mit mehr als 330 Märkten im Portfolio, 15.300 Beschäftigten und einem Bruttoumsatz von 2,7 Milliarden Euro zählt toom zu den führenden Anbietern der deutschen Baumarktbranche. Das Unternehmen...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 67 of...
Mit mehr als 330 Märkten im Portfolio, 15.300 Beschäftigten und einem Bruttoumsatz von 2,7...