- Sub Leading & executing the Software Development / Integration in an automotive Infotainment Project
- Responsible to manage sub supplier for Navigation Software and Databases
- Monitoring of work products from Navigation supplier
- Tracking of Database ordering process and delivery schedule in cooperation with Database team
- Regular meetings with OEM-customer for all aspects of technical status, Software Feature rollout & progress in respect of Navigation and Databases
- Realizing and supporting the Change management process (int./ext.)
- Create and update adequate documentation and sync with overall SW Leader & Customer
- University degree in engineering (Electrical engineering, Information Technology or appropriate graduation or technician)
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Automotive software projects acting as Lead or Sub-Lead
- Experience in Navigation technologies
- Deep experience in Linux and Linux kernel driver
- Fundamental knowledge in terms of methodologies in software management especially w/r to planning and controlling
- Leadership skills on technical & management level
- Excellent skills in MS Office, MS Project, Doors, Perforce, etc.
- High sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Excellent task and time management
- Highly organized and multitasking, analytical & critical thinking as well as ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Very good communication skills in English, German is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel (10%-15%)
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Electrical, Linux, Database, Technology, Engineering
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Coordinating and managing in-region trade show activities including vendor management....
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/31/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/28/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential German Optional languages English Zur Verstärkung unseres Frühstücksteams...
SAP EWM In-House (Senior) Consultant Are you an SAP EWM Consultant looking to reduce the amount of travel you are doing? Do you want to work on the latest SAP technologies on interesting global...
W3 Professorship of Molecular Mechanisms in Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) : Tubingen , Germany, Universität Tübingen, 15 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ The Faculty of Medicine at the University of Tübingen invites applications for a position at the Center for Ophthalmology as a W3 Professorship of Molecular...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...
SAP EWM In-House (Senior) Consultant Are you an SAP EWM Consultant looking to reduce the amount...
W3 Professorship of Molecular Mechanisms in Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) : Tubingen , Germany, Universität Tübingen, 15 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ The Faculty of Medicine at the University of Tübingen invites...