- Sub Leading & executing the Software Development / Integration in an automotive Infotainment Project
- Responsible to manage sub supplier for Navigation Software and Databases
- Monitoring of work products from Navigation supplier
- Tracking of Database ordering process and delivery schedule in cooperation with Database team
- Regular meetings with OEM-customer for all aspects of technical status, Software Feature rollout & progress in respect of Navigation and Databases
- Realizing and supporting the Change management process (int./ext.)
- Create and update adequate documentation and sync with overall SW Leader & Customer
- University degree in engineering (Electrical engineering, Information Technology or appropriate graduation or technician)
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in Automotive software projects acting as Lead or Sub-Lead
- Experience in Navigation technologies
- Deep experience in Linux and Linux kernel driver
- Fundamental knowledge in terms of methodologies in software management especially w/r to planning and controlling
- Leadership skills on technical & management level
- Excellent skills in MS Office, MS Project, Doors, Perforce, etc.
- High sense of responsibility, can work independently
- Excellent task and time management
- Highly organized and multitasking, analytical & critical thinking as well as ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Very good communication skills in English, German is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel (10%-15%)
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Electrical, Linux, Database, Technology, Engineering
Job Title Python Developer (m/f) Job Description -Design and implementation of services and tools for high-end 3D visualization. -Work on both (web- and micro-) services and artist tools and...
Sales Engineer (m/f) Function: ENG & TECH - FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEERING Requisition ID: 2098 Location: Stuttgart, HE, DE, 70173 Alternative Locations: Munich, München, Augsburg, Freiburg,...
Job Description Flex is a leading Sketch to ScaleTM company where customer needs meet supplier flexibility. In our Design Center in Stuttgart Germany, out team creates technology for the...
22-Feb-2018 Service Germany DE DE - Stuttgart Position Description and Required Skills: Key Responsibilities:  Provide Hardware and Software On Site Installation Service as well as...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help...
Job type: Contract Salary: Negotiable Location: Stuttgart Reference: RE-32831929 A global Pharmaceutical company require a Contract SAS Programmer to work as a SAS Data Sharing Specialist on a 24...
Job Title Python Developer (m/f) Job Description -Design and implementation of services and...
Sales Engineer (m/f) Function: ENG & TECH - FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEERING Requisition...
Job Description Flex is a leading Sketch to ScaleTM company where customer needs meet supplier...
22-Feb-2018 Service Germany DE DE - Stuttgart Position Description and Required Skills: Key...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With...
Job type: Contract Salary: Negotiable Location: Stuttgart Reference: RE-32831929 A global...