- Firefighting and triage of system-level software issues
- Rapid analysis and processing of complex defects including root causes identification and fix recommendations
- Proactive evaluation of software system quality and build/integration and test approaches
- Conduct independent verification of system deficiencies, participate in regression testing and endurance testing
- Support updating systems and debugging customer problems
- Forward-looking leadership of task forces and teams of engineers to resolve interdisciplinary system problems
- Relevant University Degree (BSc, MSc, Dipl.-Ing., Dipl.-Inf.) or equivalent qualification
- First experience in embedded Linux Software architecture, design, development (C / C++) and integration with experience in Linux-based projects in the automotive industry
- A high level of energy and commitment and a strong focus on immediate output is expected
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel due to the needs
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Developer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Embedded, Engineering, Technology
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Coordinating and managing in-region trade show activities including vendor management....
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/31/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/28/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
SAP EWM In-House (Senior) Consultant Are you an SAP EWM Consultant looking to reduce the amount of travel you are doing? Do you want to work on the latest SAP technologies on interesting global...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team in Stuttgart as they continue their growth, after securing large scale projects in the BW...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential German Optional languages English Zur Verstärkung unseres Frühstücksteams...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
SAP EWM In-House (Senior) Consultant Are you an SAP EWM Consultant looking to reduce the amount...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...