Requisition Id : 94964
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Overall responsibility for the Software Integration Management of Daimler’s next-generation infotainment projects
- Planning, prioritization and monitoring of all software integration activities during the whole software development lifecycle until SOP
- Coordination of integration, build and release management
- Setup continuous integration process and manage continuous builds
- Perform daily inflow control and deliveries to the project
- Coordinate multiple internal and external suppliers
- Coordination of software integration testing
- Initialize and monitor integration test activities – especially interface tests
- Evaluate test results and decide on overall usability
- Analyze and evaluate impact of technical dependencies such as interfaces
- Support regular integration workshops with the customer and various suppliers
Our Required Skills:
- University degree in engineering (Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or appropriate graduation)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software project management as well as integration and configuration management
- Fundamental knowledge in terms of methodologies in project management and software integration
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development within Automotive and with ASPICE
- Experiences with
- Git/Atlassian Bitbucket
- Continuous integration (CI) using Atlassian Bamboo as CI and Build Server
- Software integration testing and test automation
- Experience in software architecture is beneficial
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High quality awareness
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is beneficial
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Electrical, Project Manager, Testing, Technology, Engineering
Category:Development/Engineering City: Leinfelden-Echterdingen (Stuttgart), Baden-Württemberg, Germany Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Mit herausragender Technologie- und...
Job ID R1810373-2 We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Global Solution Consultant to join our team in Germany. Supporting our customers in driving their Business and IT agenda and helping...
Job Description Due to massive growth in our automotive segment with great forecasts for new business bookings throughout Europe and the main OEM and Tier Customers as well as getting strategic...
Job Description The Commercial Planning and Analysis team supports business development with analysis of commercial opportunities/issues to facilitate informed decision making. The team also...
Are you currently working in a role related to IT Governance and digital transformation and agile ways of working are your thing? Are you ready to take on a new challenge in Stuttgart, Germany...
Are you currently working in a role related to IT Governance? Are digital transformations and agile ways of working fascinating you? Then you might be ready to take on a new challenge in...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Leinfelden-Echterdingen (Stuttgart), Baden-Württemberg,...
Job ID R1810373-2 We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Global Solution Consultant to...
Job Description Due to massive growth in our automotive segment with great forecasts for new...
Job Description The Commercial Planning and Analysis team supports business development with...
Are you currently working in a role related to IT Governance and digital transformation and...
Are you currently working in a role related to IT Governance? Are digital transformations and...