Senior Systems Engineer- Key Accounts
- Frankfurt, Germany
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to direct sales and channel sales teams that are covering Germany. The Senior Systems Engineer has a focus on securing end user license revenue whilst maintaining high levels of customer and partner awareness through technical support within the sales cycle.
This is a senior level role within our Systems Engineering organisation and will require highly technical person with exceptional commercial skills and an ability to liaise directly with Key Account clients at C-level.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the regional Pre-Sales team and report to the Regional Pre-Sales Manager
- Present, Propose and demonstrate the Commvault software suite of products through the use of appropriate media – presentation, white board and demonstrations, etc.
- Work with internal departments (sales, support, marketing, channel), as appropriate, to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the partner experience is extremely positive
- Assist in achieving annual revenue goals in line with the Commvault’s regional business plan
- Attend meetings, training and maintain regular communication with the regional / global Pre-Sales community and other technical and development functions
- Be a thought leader within the Pre-Sales division and a go-to resource
Position Requirements include:
The successful candidate appointed to this position will demonstrate some experience and ability within the IT Industry with a good educational background and proven ability to learn both through structured training as well as through the day to day use of Commvault technology.
Preferred candidates would have a significant number of the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience within IT industry in roles such as administration, support, licensing, sales or consultancy within software / hardware vendors / resellers.
- Extensive Pre-Sales experience within the application, service provider or data management markets
- Good knowledge of Commvault and other similar products
- Wide range of technical knowledge of data management inclusive of applications, cloud, compliance, disaster recovery, tape infrastructure, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform key accounts environments
- A dynamic, fast paced individual who is motivated by success and takes the responsibility of owning issues to resolution. Understands the true meaning of “ownership” and “will do”
- Exceptional internal and client centric interpersonal skills in a commercial situation (physical, verbal and written)
- Proven success in dealing with Key Accounts clients and working on high level deals
- Experience of working on complex RFPs
- Competence with prioritising work and balancing workloads
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Job Title Service Sales Specialist (f/m), field based in Frankfurt - area Location(s) Frankfurt am Main, Germany Field, Rodgau PerkinElmer is currently hiring for a Scientist with commercial/sales...
Principal PreSales Consultant ERP EPM/CPM - Financial Solutions IC4/IC5-18000XCW Preferred Qualifications Frankfurt - Munich - Düsseldorf - Berlin - Hamburg Oracle is a leader in the digital...
Principal PreSales Consultant ERP EPM/CPM - Financial Solutions IC4/IC5-18000XCH Preferred Qualifications Frankfurt - Munich - Düsseldorf - Berlin - Hamburg Oracle is a leader in the digital...
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES Working as part of the Vodafone account teams within Ciena this position provides leadership across a multi-disciplined virtual account team comprising Sales, SE’s,...
Sales Representative - Agriculture for Engines-180004A9 Description Sales Representative – Agriculture for Engines Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create...
Internal Sales Support-CEP001856 About Us At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most...
Job Title Service Sales Specialist (f/m), field based in Frankfurt - area Location(s) Frankfurt...
Principal PreSales Consultant ERP EPM/CPM - Financial Solutions IC4/IC5-18000XCW Preferred...
Principal PreSales Consultant ERP EPM/CPM - Financial Solutions IC4/IC5-18000XCH Preferred...
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES Working as part of the Vodafone account teams within Ciena this...
Sales Representative - Agriculture for Engines-180004A9 Description Sales Representative –...
Internal Sales Support-CEP001856 About Us At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving...