Senior Systems Engineer- Key Accounts
- Frankfurt, Germany
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to direct sales and channel sales teams that are covering Germany. The Senior Systems Engineer has a focus on securing end user license revenue whilst maintaining high levels of customer and partner awareness through technical support within the sales cycle.
This is a senior level role within our Systems Engineering organisation and will require highly technical person with exceptional commercial skills and an ability to liaise directly with Key Account clients at C-level.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the regional Pre-Sales team and report to the Regional Pre-Sales Manager
- Present, Propose and demonstrate the Commvault software suite of products through the use of appropriate media – presentation, white board and demonstrations, etc.
- Work with internal departments (sales, support, marketing, channel), as appropriate, to ensure success during sales campaigns and/or to ensure the partner experience is extremely positive
- Assist in achieving annual revenue goals in line with the Commvault’s regional business plan
- Attend meetings, training and maintain regular communication with the regional / global Pre-Sales community and other technical and development functions
- Be a thought leader within the Pre-Sales division and a go-to resource
Position Requirements include:
The successful candidate appointed to this position will demonstrate some experience and ability within the IT Industry with a good educational background and proven ability to learn both through structured training as well as through the day to day use of Commvault technology.
Preferred candidates would have a significant number of the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience within IT industry in roles such as administration, support, licensing, sales or consultancy within software / hardware vendors / resellers.
- Extensive Pre-Sales experience within the application, service provider or data management markets
- Good knowledge of Commvault and other similar products
- Wide range of technical knowledge of data management inclusive of applications, cloud, compliance, disaster recovery, tape infrastructure, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform key accounts environments
- A dynamic, fast paced individual who is motivated by success and takes the responsibility of owning issues to resolution. Understands the true meaning of “ownership” and “will do”
- Exceptional internal and client centric interpersonal skills in a commercial situation (physical, verbal and written)
- Proven success in dealing with Key Accounts clients and working on high level deals
- Experience of working on complex RFPs
- Competence with prioritising work and balancing workloads
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-180018G5 Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large...
Pre-Sales Manager Germany - NetSuite-180018W2 Preferred Qualifications The Manager, Pre-Sales Solution Consulting role is responsible for meeting quarterly and annual quota objectives working in...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 303 of 1000 Sales Manager Company: EPM Scientific Location: Frankfurt am Main Reference: 525770/001 Closing...
NetSuite EPM Sales Account Executive-18001379 Preferred Qualifications Summary: We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline, strong sales...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data Center Operations Security Team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security Project Manager to join our team in Frankfurt Germany. At Amazon, we're...
Since 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies, governments and other public sector organizations an improved way to use technology by providing highly scalable, cost-effective, and...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-180018G5 Detailed...
Pre-Sales Manager Germany - NetSuite-180018W2 Preferred Qualifications The Manager, Pre-Sales...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 303 of...
NetSuite EPM Sales Account Executive-18001379 Preferred Qualifications Summary: We are looking...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Data Center Operations Security Team is seeking a highly talented...
Since 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies, governments and other public...