Senior Specialist Facility Management, Health and Safety Expert (m/f)-TGGO-DEBQ01589461
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Specialist Facility Management Health and Safety Expert (m/f)
at our location in Berlin
About the role
Management of the integrated facility management services provider (IFMSP) for Bombardier Transportation Headquarters (HQ) and Pohlstraße 20 (P20) as well as ensuring all HSE obligations are fulfilled.
• Ensure all obligations imposed on German companies in the area of occupational safety and environmental protection are fulfilled at both HQ and P20 together with external HSE service provider, BT HSE Advisor, the BT HSE Coordinator Germany and Site General Manager (SGM). This includes the following activities but is not limited to them:
o Office space planning and assignment
o ENV Performance Measurement/Improvement Initiatives
o Waste disposal
o Resources (Energy, water) Efficiency
o HSE related authorities contact
o Health initiatives
• Ensure that the open items raised by our HQ and P20 employees are adequately (quality, time, cost) addressed and resolved by the IFMSP, IS service providers, landlord and/or other service providers. Develop best practices and continuously improve on quality, time and cost.
• Establish the service level for the integrated facility management service provider (IFMSP), incl. all their subcontractors, and supervise IFMSP at both HQ and P20 on a daily basis, to ensure that Bombardier’s expectations are fully met, for example, pro-active and professional reception and office management.
• Prepare budget forecasting, budget planning, coordination of FM invoices/payments, services contract negotiations, work space planning, logistics, maintenance/operating the building systems etc. together with IFMSP service provider.
• Establishing FM requirements and directing FM service provider to facilitate the level of required technical & administrative services. Negotiations services contract.
• Budget forecasting, final Budget control is with the Site General Manager.
• Mandate to ensure respect of HSE regulations as delegated by the BT GmbH Management Board and the Site General Manager.
• University degree or similar/relevant work experience
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience, preferably in a customer-orientated field
• Office management experience
• Solid knowledge of HSE requirements and their legal implications
• Excellent communication skills, experience to work in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
• English and German fluently are essential for the job
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: DE-BE-Berlin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.03.2018, 3:52:40 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Facilities, Office Manager, Safety, Sustainability, Management, Operations, Administrative, Service, Energy
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the...
The EU Seller Services team is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to play a key role in advancing shipping solutions for our Marketplace Sellers in Germany. With Seller Fulfilled Prime, Sellers in...
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the...
Tweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ The German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) is the national institute which prepares expert reports and opinions on questions concerning the safety of...
Client Support Specialist - Berlin, Germany-03835 Description Provide exceptional support to Gallup clients. As a client support specialist in our Berlin office, you will provide the world-class...
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer...
The EU Seller Services team is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to play a key role in advancing...
Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading...
Tweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ The German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) is the...
Client Support Specialist - Berlin, Germany-03835 Description Provide exceptional support to...