Senior Specialist Facility Management, Health and Safety Expert (m/f)-TGGO-DEBQ01589461
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Specialist Facility Management Health and Safety Expert (m/f)
at our location in Berlin
About the role
Management of the integrated facility management services provider (IFMSP) for Bombardier Transportation Headquarters (HQ) and Pohlstraße 20 (P20) as well as ensuring all HSE obligations are fulfilled.
• Ensure all obligations imposed on German companies in the area of occupational safety and environmental protection are fulfilled at both HQ and P20 together with external HSE service provider, BT HSE Advisor, the BT HSE Coordinator Germany and Site General Manager (SGM). This includes the following activities but is not limited to them:
o Office space planning and assignment
o ENV Performance Measurement/Improvement Initiatives
o Waste disposal
o Resources (Energy, water) Efficiency
o HSE related authorities contact
o Health initiatives
• Ensure that the open items raised by our HQ and P20 employees are adequately (quality, time, cost) addressed and resolved by the IFMSP, IS service providers, landlord and/or other service providers. Develop best practices and continuously improve on quality, time and cost.
• Establish the service level for the integrated facility management service provider (IFMSP), incl. all their subcontractors, and supervise IFMSP at both HQ and P20 on a daily basis, to ensure that Bombardier’s expectations are fully met, for example, pro-active and professional reception and office management.
• Prepare budget forecasting, budget planning, coordination of FM invoices/payments, services contract negotiations, work space planning, logistics, maintenance/operating the building systems etc. together with IFMSP service provider.
• Establishing FM requirements and directing FM service provider to facilitate the level of required technical & administrative services. Negotiations services contract.
• Budget forecasting, final Budget control is with the Site General Manager.
• Mandate to ensure respect of HSE regulations as delegated by the BT GmbH Management Board and the Site General Manager.
• University degree or similar/relevant work experience
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience, preferably in a customer-orientated field
• Office management experience
• Solid knowledge of HSE requirements and their legal implications
• Excellent communication skills, experience to work in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to prioritize in an ever-changing environment
• English and German fluently are essential for the job
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: DE-BE-Berlin
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.03.2018, 3:52:40 PM
Job Segment: Manager, Facilities, Office Manager, Safety, Sustainability, Management, Operations, Administrative, Service, Energy
Description ChannelAdvisor is seeking a highly professional and articulate office manager and executive assistance is required to join our growing company reporting to the Country Manager,...
Consultant - Berlin, Germany-04080 Description Solve the most pressing problems facing world leaders and organizations today. As a consultant at Gallup, you’ll be part of the team that is...
Description ChannelAdvisor ist auf der Suche nach außerordentlich talentierten MitarbeiterInnen, die sich unserem erstklassigen Vertriebsteam mit Sitz im Herzen von Berlin anschließen möchten. Wir...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 362 of 1000 Depot Technician (Schoenefeld, Berlin) Company: PAREXEL Location: Berlin, Land...
Level of Education Associate Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential German English • Haben Sie Lust, Teil unseres jungen und motivierten Teams zu werden? • Sie bringen mit einem...
Vertriebsbeauftragter Cloud Platform (m/w/*) IC2/IC3-1900022J Preferred Qualifications Die digitale Welt verändert sich und unsere Lösungen unterstützten federführend diesen Wandel! Sie sind ein...
Description ChannelAdvisor is seeking a highly professional and articulate office manager and...
Consultant - Berlin, Germany-04080 Description Solve the most pressing problems facing world...
Description ChannelAdvisor ist auf der Suche nach außerordentlich talentierten MitarbeiterInnen,...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 362 of...
Level of Education Associate Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential German English •...
Vertriebsbeauftragter Cloud Platform (m/w/*) IC2/IC3-1900022J Preferred Qualifications Die...