Requisition Id : 97925
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Development of project-specific GUI solutions with Qt / QML
- Development of Linux and Windows based GUI solutions
- Close cooperation with Functional Owner HMI and HMI architect as well as other domain FOs in the project
- Development of object-oriented embedded software through all development phases (including software-related tests)
- Responsible cost estimates and identification of dependencies
- Development in compliance with the processes (automotiveSPICE, TS16949)
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications or comparable degree programs
- Several years of professional experience in software development in the automotive / embedded environment
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented software development with C / C ++ and of design and architecture patterns (including state machine)
- Very good knowledge of Qt / QML and of Linux based systems
- If possible, knowledge of Android-based GUI solutions with Java or Qt
- Very good analysis skills and tracing skills as well as very high quality awareness and team spirit
- Independent and systematic work in multi-site development teams
- Good written and spoken English, German is beneficial
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Engineering
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/31/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function. Coordinating and managing in-region trade show activities including vendor management....
Description: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Sr. Network Engineer on the JRSS Operations Engineering team in Stuttgart, Germany. PROGRAM SUMMARY: Defense Information...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted 08/28/2018 At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team in Stuttgart as they continue their growth, after securing large scale projects in the BW...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential German Optional languages English Zur Verstärkung unseres Frühstücksteams...
Responsibilities Job ID 3034473 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
Job Description Working on the planning and implementation of projects that support the...
Description: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for a Sr. Network Engineer...
Responsibilities Job ID 3020685 Primary Location Boeblingen, , Germany Date posted...
.NET Architect - Stuttgart - €73.000-€88.000 This well-known company are expanding its .NET team...
Level of Education Did not graduate Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2...