Requisition Id : 97925
Additional Work Location(s) :
- Development of project-specific GUI solutions with Qt / QML
- Development of Linux and Windows based GUI solutions
- Close cooperation with Functional Owner HMI and HMI architect as well as other domain FOs in the project
- Development of object-oriented embedded software through all development phases (including software-related tests)
- Responsible cost estimates and identification of dependencies
- Development in compliance with the processes (automotiveSPICE, TS16949)
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications or comparable degree programs
- Several years of professional experience in software development in the automotive / embedded environment
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented software development with C / C ++ and of design and architecture patterns (including state machine)
- Very good knowledge of Qt / QML and of Linux based systems
- If possible, knowledge of Android-based GUI solutions with Java or Qt
- Very good analysis skills and tracing skills as well as very high quality awareness and team spirit
- Independent and systematic work in multi-site development teams
- Good written and spoken English, German is beneficial
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online, which will take you approx. 3 min. to fill out the form and upload your documents (CV, letter of motivation, university certificate, and reference letters).
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com )
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Engineering
22-Feb-2018 Service Germany DE DE - Stuttgart Position Description and Required Skills: Key Responsibilities:  Provide Hardware and Software On Site Installation Service as well as...
Sales Engineer (m/f) Function: ENG & TECH - FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEERING Requisition ID: 2098 Location: Stuttgart, HE, DE, 70173 Alternative Locations: Munich, München, Augsburg, Freiburg,...
Dynamics CRM Architect - Waiblingen - €80,000 - €100,000 A good client of mine is seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer who would like to move into a solutions architect position, or an...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help...
Job Title Python Developer (m/f) Job Description -Design and implementation of services and tools for high-end 3D visualization. -Work on both (web- and micro-) services and artist tools and...
Job Description Flex is a leading Sketch to ScaleTM company where customer needs meet supplier flexibility. In our Design Center in Stuttgart Germany, out team creates technology for the...
22-Feb-2018 Service Germany DE DE - Stuttgart Position Description and Required Skills: Key...
Sales Engineer (m/f) Function: ENG & TECH - FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEERING Requisition...
Dynamics CRM Architect - Waiblingen - €80,000 - €100,000 A good client of mine is seeking an...
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With...
Job Title Python Developer (m/f) Job Description -Design and implementation of services and...
Job Description Flex is a leading Sketch to ScaleTM company where customer needs meet supplier...