germany , Germany
£80,000 - £90,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits, OTE
Senior Sales Executive - DACH80,000 - 90,000 Euro basic / 180,000+ OTE Security Software / SaaS European Vendor - Gartner Magic Quadrant CompanyWork From Home - DACH National Role
Our client are a leading Security Software vendor with a focus around Identity and Access Management Software / IAAS. A niche player in the market they sell in to enterprise clients with an average order value of around 300,000 - 500,000 euro. This is a key market to get in to as identity is key for digital transformation and GDPR (EU privacy law into effect May 2018). They already have a well established partner network in DACH a long with key clients such as RWE.
The European vendor is looking to grow its prescence within the DACH market and are looking for a successful sales professional with experience of selling security software solutions. You'll be working with a talented group of people at one of the few technology 'scale up' companies in The Netherlands.
The role is mainly a direct sales position where you will be responsible for full 360 sales from the ground up with help from solution architects with delivering the solution. They sell across all verticals and you will be free to target whatever clients you would like. Your drive and experience will be called upon to manage prospects' and clients' problems with a highly consultative and solution led approach.
You'll be able to work independently from home, reporting to the country manager and travel within the DACH region and periodically to the headquarters in the Netherlands. You will need to be an expereinced software sales prefessional with experience in security software as well as used to large deal values and longer sales cycles.
If you are bright, articulate, credible and professional with a new business attitude then this role is for you.
Senior Sales Executive - DACH
- Building up and managing a sales pipeline in the region.
- Report on a weekly basis through Salesforce and sales meetings.
- Identifying opportunities and provide feedback to the commercial and product development peers.
- Active contribution to external communications, such as news letters, website and press releases.
- Maintaining existing customer relations to identify and close upsell opportunities.
- Writing proposals, answering 'requests for proposals / requests for information'.
- Developing a yearly go-to-market plan for the designated segment(s) or target customers.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets for qualified opportunities and signed business.
Required skills, experience
Senior Sales Executive - DACH
- Degree is preferred but not essential.
- Has experience in enterprise sales to large UK customers with high AOV.
- Willing to travel within the region and periodically to the Dutch headquarters.
- Has 5+ years proven track record in selling software products, preferably with recent experience in selling cloud services to large accounts.
- Is a hunter, comfortable with cold calling and experienced in building pipelines and driving opportunities.
- Has demonstrable knowledge of IT security and / or cloud solutions.
- Is comfortable in a dynamic environment, does not show a 9-5 mentality.
- Has a hands-on mentality, is self-motivated, however likes to work as part of an ambitious team.
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
Hamburg €50K - €80K Data Analyst - Reporting, Hamburg, IT, €50K - €80K Data Analyst - Reporting - Hamburg This is an opportunity to be working with our client, one of the leading B2B marketplaces...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 455 of 1000 Recruiter - DACH region Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited Location: Frankfurt or...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 434 of 1000 Junior CRA (m/w) local travel in Hamburg area Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location:...
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity...
Show navigation Hide navigation Home Careers My Profile Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application. HR Business Partner (w/m/d) -...
DNV GL’s Shipping Advisory team advises clients along the maritime value chain with tailored consulting solutions addressing their most relevant business challenges. As part of a global team of...
Hamburg €50K - €80K Data Analyst - Reporting, Hamburg, IT, €50K - €80K Data Analyst - Reporting...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 455 of...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 434 of...
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing...
Show navigation Hide navigation Home Careers My Profile Your user session will timeout in 5...
DNV GL’s Shipping Advisory team advises clients along the maritime value chain with tailored...