OpenText is looking for a Senior Product Manager to design and deliver the next generation archiving solution as part of the Content Service Engineering team.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the Archive Center and Archive Center Cloud Edition solution. This includes product and cloud service roadmap development and delivery, pricing strategy, competitive positioning/differentiation and competitive tracking of the products in the marketplace globally.
He/she works closely with R&D, IT, Product Marketing, Worldwide Sales, Services, and implementation partners to ensure all key aspects of the business are addressed. One key focus area is the close collaboration with the OpenText SAP Solutions team to define and deliver our market leading archiving offering for SAP on premise and cloud customers.
This role reports into the Director, Product Management within the Content Services (CS) business unit at OpenText.
You are great at:
• Developing and evolving the product strategy and roadmap for the Archive Center cloud and on premise offering with emphasis on growing the current customer base and growing overall revenue
• Being responsible for cloud service and product definition and delivery according to roadmaps
• Understanding and explaining the differences between cloud service and product offerings to drive the transition from an on premise to a cloud and hybrid deployment model.
• Seeking out, understanding and articulating customers’ viewpoints and perspectives, the problems, challenges and opportunities customers face in their businesses and how customers use, or could use, the cloud service(s) and product(s) to address them
• Supporting the field organization during the sales cycle with your deep product/cloud service understanding and your excellent knowledge about typical customer deployments and market requirements.
• Defining, constantly reviewing and differentiating the feature set of the Archive Center and Archive Center Cloud Edition offering.
• Collaborate closely with our Cloud Service and IT teams to define and constantly review the cloud service catalog and SLA’s
• Collaborate closely with our Product Management and engineering teams, define and constantly review the integration strategy with our OpenText EIM products like Archiving and Document Access for SAP Solutions, Content Suite Platform and Extended ECM.
• Monitoring customer adoption, revenue achievement and investments
• Working with analysts, subject matter experts and influencers, to best represent the product offering in the Archive market
• Conducting regular market analysis and demonstrating thorough understanding of technology trends, competitive updates, pricing and user requirements.
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Computer Science or business preferred)
• 5 to 7 years of experience in product management, engineering or professional service with demonstrated knowledge of the archiving technology and market and/or funded knowledge in the cloud service industry.
• Experience with OpenText Archive Center or Archiving and Document Access for SAP Solutions offering preferred
• Must show strong ability to analyses, balance and prioritize customer, technical and market requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
• Skilled in presentations and discussions with business, technical, and sales
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help. As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the...
This role can be based in Munich or Berlin. Would you like to contribute to the Amazon Web Service’s Database offerings? Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase adoption of...
The opportunity: Reporting to the Director Talent Brand & Recruitment Excellence, the Manager, Talent Brand is focused on bringing the OpenText talent brand to life and embedding it across our...
Job ID: JR0049856 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire High Performance Computing Industry Technical Specialist (f/m) Job...
This role can be based in Madrid, Berlin or Munich. Would you like to contribute to the transformation of development, integration and deployment practices in the software industry, and help...
Do you have passion for emerging business models and supporting German Software Companies in their journey to and in the cloud? Do you have the business savvy and the technical understanding...
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help. As a technology leader we are...
This role can be based in Munich or Berlin. Would you like to contribute to the Amazon Web...
The opportunity: Reporting to the Director Talent Brand & Recruitment Excellence, the Manager,...
Job ID: JR0049856 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
This role can be based in Madrid, Berlin or Munich. Would you like to contribute to the...
Do you have passion for emerging business models and supporting German Software Companies in...