An exciting contract opportunity has arisen with one of our Financial Services clients, a well-known American payments business, who require a fluent German/English speaking Senior PR Manager to be based from their Frankfurt office.
The role will oversee communications programs targeted to a variety of audiences. You will have responsibility for driving the communication content outreach as well as establishing the ongoing development of the most effective communications channels.
- Create cohesive campaigns, dynamic initiatives and compelling content to bring the business story to life and encourage engagement with internal and external audiences.
- Define, implement, maintain and regularly reassess the communications strategies, platforms and plans for Germany and connect day to day activities with European strategy and work as part of the European communications team to ensure all campaigns are optimized.
- Oversee communications budgets and Management of agency support, including annual supplier review to ensure best in class support.
- Work together with key internal stakeholders to become a trusted counsel for the business.
- Identify key and often complex issues that affect the business and provide strategic communications advice and solutions to senior executives.
- Shape the businesses profile to all audiences via traditional and new media along with social, digital and influencer engagement as part of an integrated communications program
What we are looking for
- Experience in an international company in corporate, internal and executive communications, or related areas. Track record of developing communications programs for internal and external audiences.
- Strong knowledge of multiple communications disciplines, including executive communications, corporate communications, employee communications, media relations, social media and crisis management.
- Demonstrable ability to represent a high profile company which attracts daily German wide media coverage and to manage the associated corporate communications agenda.
- Strategic thinker with superb attention to detail and a focus on designing and executing communications programs that help drive results against corporate objectives.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree required.
Posting Job Title Licensing Manager GAS Time Warner Division Turner Business Unit_TBS 3170 Industry Advertising Cable/Broadcast Television Networks Games – Development & Publishing Online...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 372 of 1000 Freelance Sr. CRA - Germany/Switzerland - Med Dev Company: Amoria Bond Location:...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 154 of 1000 Sales Account Executive - Germany Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd Location:...
Next Ventures require a German-speaking Freelance Hybris Architect for a partner of ours in Hesse. Start: ASAP (customer can wait up to 1 month) Duration: 3-5 months initially (1 year...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 30095BR Domain Automotive Skillset SAP , BASIS SAP Hana Country Germany State / Region / Province Bavaria Work Location Munich Company ITL Germany Job...
Role: SAP HCM German Payroll Consultant Location: Mannheim area – 50% remote Start: ASAP Duration: end of October Language: Fluent German and English Rate: All-inclusive hourly rate in EUR Our...
Posting Job Title Licensing Manager GAS Time Warner Division Turner Business Unit_TBS ...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 372 of...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 154 of...
Next Ventures require a German-speaking Freelance Hybris Architect for a partner of ours in...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 30095BR Domain Automotive Skillset SAP , BASIS SAP...
Role: SAP HCM German Payroll Consultant Location: Mannheim area – 50% remote Start:...