Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
Amazon’s PC and Office team is looking for a talented Senior In-Stock Manager (m/f) in part-time who is responsible for supporting the PC and Office categories. In this role you will work to improve product availability, creating the earth's greatest PC and Office shopping experience on Amazon – a store featuring more products, brands, & more compelling content than any store, online or off!
• Deliver maximum product availability in the PC and Office categories within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
• Work with vendor managers and other team members on expanding selection, executing promotional campaigns, and optimizing sourcing.
• Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
• Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, inventory replenishment, overstock inventory decisions, and operations processes.
• Be a leader beyond the PC and Office categories by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
• Manage large scale catalogue selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
• Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
• Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.
• Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles.
• Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
• Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starter, comfortable with computer databases and tools.
• An effective communicator working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal teams.
• Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; strong ability to influence.
• Possesses strong analytical and numerical skills, advanced Excel user well-versed in Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
• University degree required, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
• Experience working with IT professionals.
• Trained in process improvement or quality assurance, Kaizen or Six Sigma will be a plus.
• The opportunity to work for a leading global online retailer.
• An engaging working environment with excellent career progression.
• A competitive salary including stock units and other excellent benefits.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
17-Apr-2018 4243BR Information Technology Position Summary The core responsibilities of the CEMA IT Service Delivery Manager are the implementation and support requirements for all office,...
Principal Product Manager - (18000773) Description JOB SUMMARY: ACI Worldwide is a global electronic payments technology provider for more than 5,100 employees around the world. More than 1,000 of...
Within our International Marketing and Sales Department, you will be responsible for/taking an active part in creating and executing channel marketing strategies to increase revenue and...
Assoc Product Manager - (18000774) Description JOB SUMMARY: As a leader of the product, clearly communicate and drive product strategy, direction, and vision; maintains the roadmap and strategy...
Job ID: JR0062853 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Software Engineer (f/m) for RF Validation Tools Job Description You will be...
Job ID: JR0057509 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire SW Developer Host Verification (f/m) Job Description Software Engineers...
17-Apr-2018 4243BR Information Technology Position Summary The core responsibilities of the CEMA...
Principal Product Manager - (18000773) Description JOB SUMMARY: ACI Worldwide is a global...
Within our International Marketing and Sales Department, you will be responsible for/taking an...
Assoc Product Manager - (18000774) Description JOB SUMMARY: As a leader of the product, clearly...
Job ID: JR0062853 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job...
Job ID: JR0057509 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job...