Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
During the past ten years, Amazon has become one of the most trusted brands in the world. From 1-click to Prime, Amazon has continuously innovated on behalf of the customer and made it easier to find and buy what you want. We now have an incredible opportunity to take the trust and convenience that Amazon has built for shopping and extend it to payments. Amazon Pay enables Amazon customers to use the payment methods stored in their Amazon account to pay for goods and services on websites and mobile applications that accept Amazon Pay.
We’re looking for an outstanding product/go-to-market manager to join our team - someone who will drive building new Amazon Pay product across EU. This role can be based in Luxembourg, London, or Munich and covers deployment of payment solutions to EU countries.
This person thoroughly understands the Payments market and requirements in the different geographies, both from a seller and buyer point of view, and is able to prioritize deployments and investments according to Amazon leadership principles.
The Senior Go-To-Market/Product Manager Amazon Pay EU is responsible for designing, developing and coordinating launch of products across EU locales.
- Coordinates product launch in EU geographies, including regional market insights, sizing of the opportunity, analysis of feature requirement and localization needs.
- Owns deployment projects and launch plans and runs the EU Seller Engagement workstreams.
- Creates buy-in for the product vision with key stakeholders.
- Conveys clear requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams.
- Acts as the regional Go-To-Market Manager and be responsible for the regional market insights, ensuring on-going relevancy and product launches. Maintains a strong knowledge of marketplace opportunities, customer segmentation, target customers and their wants/needs.
- As pertains to new product, geographical or category launches, drive channel strategy, customer early adoption (a.k.a. launch partner program), commercial readiness and adoption.
- Ensures buy-in and agreement for input and output goals by all dependency teams.
- Coordinates regulatory (legal, compliance, risk), marketing, sales and channel teams, ensuring the commercial teams are well equipped and trained.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis
- Implementation orientation; demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Proven ability to make smart feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution, ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence others in remote organizations.
Independent and flexible with solid communications skills, the successful candidate will have a strong customer focus and experience in project management. The candidate will ideally have experience with rapidly growing a business
- BA/BS and/or a graduate degree in a technical or in a business discipline.
- Record of progressive experience and responsibility
- Proven track record of experience, preferably in online or high-tech company
- Although not a technician, the candidate will be able to appreciate and understand the technical issues surrounding Amazon Pay products and technologies.
- Have first class presentation, communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Thinks big and has convictions.
- Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated. Takes initiative!
- A DOER! Hands-on, yet is strategic.
· Master’s or MBA degree in a technical or in a business discipline
· Experience in SaaS and web site technology is advantageous
· Knowledge of databases and CRM tools is desirable (e.g. Salesforce)
- Previous experience in Payments strongly preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Sr New Business Developer - (19000122) Description Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As...
Business Marketing Engineer (SEC) - (1900157) Description This is an opportunity to create, drive, and execute the marketing strategy of the Solutions Engineering organization. The position will...
Compensation & Benefits Specialist - (1900292) Description We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist. The position could be based in one of the following locations: Bracknell (UK),...
The Enterprise Sales Executive develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking enterprise market. The tasks will include prospecting and mining assigned leads, expanding business...
The Enterprise Account Manager develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking enterprise market. The tasks will include prospecting and mining assigned leads, expanding business...
We are looking for a Lead Sales – Materials (m/f/d) for Additive Manufacturing (AM) based in Feldkirchen near Munich. As Lead Sales AM - Materials (m/f/d) you are responsible for growing the AM...
Sr New Business Developer - (19000122) Description Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen Every...
Business Marketing Engineer (SEC) - (1900157) Description This is an opportunity to create,...
Compensation & Benefits Specialist - (1900292) Description We are looking for a Compensation &...
The Enterprise Sales Executive develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking...
The Enterprise Account Manager develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking...
We are looking for a Lead Sales – Materials (m/f/d) for Additive Manufacturing (AM) based in...