At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for a Financial Analyst EMEA (m/f), based in Wiesbaden. The position holder will be providing day to day financial support to the EMEA Area Commercial team via financial analysis as well as business decision support. This position will report to the ADC EMEA Area Finance Manager and will work closely with the Area Finance team. Additionally, there will be significant interaction with the ADC EMEA HQ Senior Management team, the ADC Global Commercial HQ and Division finance teams, and all other ADC functions that support the business on a continuous basis (Marketing, IT, Commercial, etc.).
- Drive cash flow initiative by performing detailed analyses on the EMEA balance sheet, with a performance focus on inventory, receivables, payables, and capital. Hold HQ managers and countries accountable to initiative goals.
- Active involvement with the manual month end close process for the Libre web shop/DtP. Ensure accuracy of Libre reporting and drive continuous improvement to the month-end process.
- Active involvement in the 6Q rLBE consolidation and analysis process that is focused on sales and margin, including necessary updates due to recycles, including the detailed consolidation and analysis of the business-oriented Libre patient build-up models.
- Active involvement in the EMEA HQ month end close process, ensuring accurate accounting of expenses and analysis of occurring variances versus forecast.
- Monthly reporting on all ancillary Libre web shop/DtP activities, such as bad debt reporting, analysis of returns, distressed inventory analysis, etc.
- Monthly reporting of actual freight and distribution (F&D) costs and analysis of variances versus forecast as well as forward looking F&D analyses as part of the 6Q rLBE cycles, including scenario analyses for different F&D models.
- Assist Area Finance Manager as well as EMEA Senior Management with ad- hoc reports and analyses, as requested.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of finance/accounting experience
- Must have excellent system skills, aptitude and experience, especially with Excel
- Fluent in English - fluency in a second language a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment / global organization experience
- Strong analytical skills
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Financial Planning and Analysis
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
EH&S Intern-1800528 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Intern or Student Assistant to support our Marketing & Sales Team and more specifically our EHS & Product Stewardship...
Account Manager-1802534 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager to be located in Germany – Wiesbaden The Account Manager role includes all aspects of Sales...
Technical Service & Development Scientist-1801353 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an interesting opportunity for a Senior Technical Service & Development Scientist within Dow Performance...
partners trimble worldwide service centers dealer locator Transforming the way the world works Industries Agriculture Construction& Operations Geospatial Natural Resources, Utilities &...
Junior Account Manager via CDP (Commercial Development Programme) - Germany-1801351 Description The Dow Chemical Company is a diverse community of more than 56,000 people, working with thousands...
C4I Network Engineer Secret Clearance Wiesbaden, Germany Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks. 1. Analyzes, administers and...
EH&S Intern-1800528 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Intern or Student...
Account Manager-1802534 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager...
Technical Service & Development Scientist-1801353 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an...
partners trimble worldwide service centers dealer locator Transforming the way the world...
Junior Account Manager via CDP (Commercial Development Programme) -...
C4I Network Engineer Secret Clearance Wiesbaden, Germany Responsible for the analysis,...