Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Channel Sales Team!
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
The time is right and the market conditions could not be better for us. We’re posting record-breaking software and services revenue & for the 2nd year in a row, our enterprise software solution portfolio is rated #1 by analysts in Gartner's critical capabilities report in all 6 categories.
We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. We are no longer in turnaround mode and focused on growth. Eight consecutive quarters of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates, delivering $218m & over 80% of total company revenue in FY18. You couldn’t consider joining us at a more exciting time.
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking for a talented Senior Distribution Account Manager to focus on the DACH, Eastern Europe and Southern Europe territories. You will have a key focus on developing relationships with Distributors and their Channel Partners leveraging our internal and external resources to develop deal registration pipeline and revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Channel Sales team and to develop your sales career in a global software & services company with an industry leading portfolio.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned Distribution accounts and their partners, working in alignment with local and EMEA teams.
- Partner with extended internal teams to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
- Identify focus partners to jointly target with Distribution and proactively work with these partners as well as the Distributor.
- Plan and execute business and marketing plans to drive revenue growth.
- Drive Sales and Technical enablement within the Distributor sales and pre-sales with BlackBerry Portfolio to ensure the Distributor becomes the center of excellence within region.
- Develop and deliver knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training within assigned Distributors.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
You will have:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A track record of consistent sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement.
- Extensive experience of selling through and with Distribution or Channel.
- An understanding of the Value-Added Distributor model and Channel partners.
- Experience in recruiting and on boarding security Channel partners.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team to grow your region.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and influential communication skills.
- The ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a can-do approach to resolving challenges.
- Fluency in German or French and business level English
- Willingness to travel extensively (50%)
We would like if you have a broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications and the Internet of Things (IoT) but it's not a must. Our Sales Enablement team will provide you with the training, tools & resources so you are set for success.
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Working Student (m/f) - Market Research-HAC005841 About Us Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of...
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of...
Job ID: JR0075141 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Working Student Intellectual Property Access Management (f/m) Job Description In...
Core competencies, knowledge and experience: Bachelor degree. 10+ years’ experience in B2B / enterprise environment. 10+ years’ experience in senior customer facing role. 10+ years’ experience in...
Role title:Commercial Manager Location: Düsseldorf, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer...
Associate Product Manager (m/f)-HAC005846 About Us Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water,...
Working Student (m/f) - Market Research-HAC005841 About Us Hach is a world leader in the...
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow...
Job ID: JR0075141 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Duisburg, DE Other...
Core competencies, knowledge and experience: Bachelor degree. 10+ years’ experience in B2B /...
Role title:Commercial Manager Location: Düsseldorf, Germany At Vodafone Group we build...
Associate Product Manager (m/f)-HAC005846 About Us Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and...