At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmacos and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As a Senior Consultant, you will lead multi-national projects to help top pharma companies to bring new therapies to success.
You will utilize Veeva’s global scientific Oncology data subscription to optimize customers’ operations and to support medical and brand strategies.
In your daily operations, you will drive change management for stakeholder prioritization and engagement processes towards using our global data subscription of scientific experts and activities in Oncology.
You will run Oncology data trainings for medical and commercial teams to enable new business processes and fast user adoption.
You will provide insights to executive customers by analyzing scientific Oncology data and creating actionable reports.
You will seek to understand the client’s business processes and use cases for medical and/or commercial teams, make a sustainable impact, and ensure customer success.
- Make sure customers are successful using Veeva Oncology Link
- Run multi-national projects
- Design analyses of scientific Oncology data and create innovative reports
- Communicate with key customers and with internal management
- Deliver value-added consulting services by implementing most efficient solution to address customer’s business needs and use cases
- Run Oncology data and software trainings
- Oversee KOL data integration to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Run stakeholder prioritization for engagement planning
- Create insight reports and customized scientific activity news feeds
- Track time and budget for projects
- Strong social capabilities
- At least one job at Pharma or Consulting with at least 3 years of experience
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong execution skills
- Talent for customer-facing activities
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ambition for high-quality work; self-motivated
- Advanced fluency in English
- Highly competent in Excel and PowerPoint. Tableau skills advantageous.
- Oncology experience
- Eligible to work in Germany
- Experience in Life Sciences
- Experience with KOL data
- PhD or MBA
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here .
Job Description he job: We are seeking a Manager, Regional Marketing, to be responsible for executing regional marketing strategy, campaign execution and demand generation for GC GCMS. The role...
Job Description About Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $22 billion and approximately 70,000...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we are committed to helping you live the best you can with the power of health. For over 125 years, we have been developing new products and technologies - in...
Job Description At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 442 of 1000 Statistician Company: ProClinical Ltd Location: Frankfurt am Main Reference: SS.SW.19387 Closing...
Job Description he job: We are seeking a Manager, Regional Marketing, to be responsible for...
Job Description About Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we are committed to helping you live the best you can with the power...
Job Description At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 442 of...