As a Sr. Multimedia Specialist you are GEO responsible for the specification, selection, engineering, design, installation and maintenance of Audio-Visual hardware and software at specific sites. These projects cover a wide spectrum ranging from new AV installations at single sites to setting up AV programs for multiple sites. Leads teams in the set-up and support of local and global company meetings and events as required. Develops and documents company standards for AV equipment, design, installation, performance and quality; reviews equipment purchase and maintenance contracts; develops expense and project budgets and master schedules for new installations.
- Ensures that the AV standards are maintained as prescribed by the Audio-Visual Multimedia Experience Department
- Manage Audio Visual engineering, design, planning, scheduling and installation of all AV equipment including conference rooms, digital signage, conference room scheduling systems, interactive white boards and video conferencing equipment.
- Simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple large AV projects, including client expectations, schedules, and budgets, from inception to completion. Oversee installation and maintenance of all AV equipment and supporting devices, specializing in integrated AV systems.
- Manage global AV projects to ensure that engineering and installations meet or exceed cost, quality and schedule requirements. Present reports to management.
- Provide effective communications and professional assistance as needed to ensure that all company meetings and events run smoothly and that expectations are met or exceeded.
- Define the master inspection schedule to ensure that conference rooms are fully operational and ready for use. Define the processes for monitoring and testing of hardware and software systems according to industry standards.
- Oversee the update of electronic records and maintenance activities in Clarizen, including the Project Management module.
- Research and the development of emerging technologies and applications in the AV industry and make recommendations for AV innovation. Actively participate in personal and professional development and maintain knowledge of current and new trends. Evaluate, test and plan new products for purchase.
- Manage all AV equipment inventories and storage facilities. Maintain up to date listing of stored materials.
- Manage digital signage program including content delivery, training, software and hardware installation and maintenance.
- Proven track record of success managing AV services, conference facilities, space planning, office furnishings, inventory management, and AV needs assessment.
- Well-developed communication skills in dealing with employees, clients and stakeholders at all levels, as well as organizational and management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Digital Signage Software.
- Demonstrated success coordinating vendors, service providers, trades and suppliers.Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years experience in a service oriented role, such as Facilities, IT, HR etc.
- Proven track record of experience assessing the requirements for installations and configurations with regard to Audio Visual equipment.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills with both internal customers and external vendors.
- Software proficiency including but not limited to MSWord, PowerPoint, and Excel and experience working with digital signage, cloud storage and design tools.
- Experience working with vendors, service providers, trades and suppliers.
Click in and get an insight into our daily work at our modern office!
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Job ID: JR0091090 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Master Thesis power supply with digital control loop (f/m) Job...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 387 of 1000 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location: Ettlingen (76275) Reference:...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 418 of 1000 RA Specialist Company: i-Pharm Consulting Location: Ettlingen (76275) Reference: BT082 Closing...
After Sales Consultant (m/w/d) Ihre Aufgabe: Verantwortung für Support-Tickets von Bearbeitung über Kommunikation bis Schließung Durchführung von Fehleranalysen und Erarbeiten von...
Suchen Sie einen neuen Arbeitgeber, in dem Sie ihre fachlichen Fähigkeiten und Ihre Kompetenzen endlich in vollem Umfang einsetzen können? Unser Kunde mit Sitz in Münster sucht zeitnah einen...
Unser Kunde in Stuttgart spezialisiert sich auf Microsoft Dynamics NAV und bietet Ihnen die Möglichkeit mit den neusten Technologien zu arbeiten . Das Unternehmen plant neue Projekte und sucht...
Job ID: JR0091090 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Karlsruhe, DE Other...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 387 of...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 418 of...
After Sales Consultant (m/w/d) Ihre Aufgabe: Verantwortung für Support-Tickets von Bearbeitung...
Suchen Sie einen neuen Arbeitgeber, in dem Sie ihre fachlichen Fähigkeiten und Ihre Kompetenzen...
Unser Kunde in Stuttgart spezialisiert sich auf Microsoft Dynamics NAV und bietet Ihnen die...