Senior Account Executive
DE- Home Office Germany
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3500 employees located in over 30 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are seeking a Senior Account Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
As a Senior Account Executive you will be selling TIBCO software solutions and services into enterprise accounts in the Manufacturing/Utilities/Retails sectors within the DACH Region, and be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value-driven sales approach.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, for a company which is on the leading edge of innovation.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions in the DACH accounts
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services to the any of the following verticals: manufacturing, energy, government, retail, telecommunications and transportation and logistics.
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement .
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures.
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded .
- Knowledge and experience of selling SaaS, PaaS or possibly hardware although selling complex infrastructure software solutions (SOA/BPM/BAM/BI/Analytics/MDM and other data related solutions) is preferred.
- Very good command of Germany and English language both written and spoken.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Cross Group Collaboration: Ability to work across groups by setting shared goals, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness to achieve those goals.
- Customer success: Understands customer needs and priorities and builds solid solutions to address. Is visibly instrumental in building key interfaces with customers and extends networks.
- Results Oriented: Builds competitive advantage, drive to “win”.
- Communication and Influencing skills: The successful candidate will have top notch communications abilities, both internally and most importantly externally. This includes public speaking and written communications.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- View All Jobs
Spotfire Business Analyst - Reporting, Vizualisation, Clinical Trials Frankfurt Contract Euros 800 Per Day All Inc Next Ventures key client based in Germany seeks an experienced Business analyst...
TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME - Start ASAP - TIBCO/LINUX TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME - Start ASAP - TIBCO/LINUX Description: For our customer in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for a...
TIBCO Middleware Administrator - Frankfurt - BW, HAWK, EMS-Start ASAP Description: For our customer in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for an administrator for Tibco Middleware. Tasks: •...
Work Location : Dusseldorf (Germany) Job Description Skills Required: • Min total exp – 10 years • Min RPA experience – 3 years • Experience of end-to-end delivery of at least 10 processes on Blue...
Packaging Product Specialist - EPS Tracking #: 4299 Location: Germany - telecommuter Position Type: Full-Time/Regular Description WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Commercial sector in the DACH region. SAS have supported the Commercial sector (Communications, Consumer Goods, Energy,...
Spotfire Business Analyst - Reporting, Vizualisation, Clinical Trials Frankfurt Contract Euros...
TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME - Start ASAP - TIBCO/LINUX TIBCO Platform Expert - PART TIME -...
TIBCO Middleware Administrator - Frankfurt - BW, HAWK, EMS-Start ASAP Description: For our...
Work Location : Dusseldorf (Germany) Job Description Skills Required: • Min total exp – 10...
Packaging Product Specialist - EPS Tracking #: 4299 Location: Germany - telecommuter Position...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Commercial sector in the...