*All locations across Germany will be considered*
Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Sales Team!
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) – envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. We are no longer in turnaround mode and focused on growth. Eight consecutive quarters of positive operating income and an enterprise cybersecurity software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates, delivering $218m & over 80% of total company revenue in FY18. Building on the culture of quota achievement and success, you couldn’t consider joining us at a more exciting time.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Working as a Senior Account Executive, you will use your accomplished strategic discovery skills and extensive networks across multiple lines of business, to understand the long-term business strategies, partnerships & relationships within your focused number of key accounts. With this understanding, we will be looking for you to find opportunities to partner with the business, helping them to achieve their goals by selling value based solutions from our software and services portfolio. Your overall objective will be to transform these key accounts into global accounts. Ideally, we would like you to be based in or within a commutable distance to Dusseldorf but this isn't a must. Other German based locations will be considered.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
- Build and maintain C level relationships across lines of business to gain an understanding of business goals, concerns & priorities within your named accounts.
- Work as a trusted advisor, proposing value based solutions utilising BlackBerry's software & services portfolio to address these goals, concerns & priorities.
- Partner with extended internal teams to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
- Partner with BlackBerry's Marketing teams to develop account based marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
- Successfully close all committed sales activity within your accounts.
- Develop and deliver knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training within your accounts.
- Interact with the Channel Sales team to allow customers to use the channel partner network.
- Participate in industry & BlackBerry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience; including end user, corporate influencers and technical architects.
- Engage BlackBerry groups to identify applications, tools and resources to ensure success and solution value is maximised by the customer.
If you are someone who enjoys sharing their skills & experience with others, then there is also the opportunity for you to mentor an Account Manager and/or be a buddy for a future new hire.
You will already be a successful senior sales professional and you will have the following:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A track record of consistent sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement.
- Extensive direct-touch solution sales B2B experience, gained within the software industry
- An established network of business contacts within your target account base
- An ability to translate and communicate business priorities to support the development and execution of short term & long-term sales success.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and influential communication skills.
- The ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels, across various different geographies.
We would like if you have a broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications and the Internet of Things (IoT) but it's not a must. Our Sales Enablement team will provide you with the training, tools & resources so you are set for success.
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Contract Manager – German Law - WD30058584332 What you will do We are seeking a Contract Manager to join our Legal department supporting Germany and Switzerland. Reporting to the Regional Counsel...
Communications Manager (m/f/d) - WD30070753136 What you will do As Communications Manager, you will lead internal and external communications as well as PR programs. You will be responsible for...
Legal Counsel( Job Number: 18004863) Description About Xerox Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise...
Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Security Products - WD30070151120 What you will do As the Regional Sales Manager, you will venture into a newly created position where you will be responsible for...
Role Title: Cloud & Security Account Manager Location: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency...
Senior Manager Pricing (m/f/d) - WD30066912137 What you will do As Senior Pricing Manager for Continental Europe, you will be responsible for ensuring our optimal and forward-thinking pricing...
Contract Manager – German Law - WD30058584332 What you will do We are seeking a Contract Manager...
Communications Manager (m/f/d) - WD30070753136 What you will do As Communications Manager, you...
Legal Counsel( Job Number: 18004863) Description About Xerox Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion...
Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) Security Products - WD30070151120 What you will do As the...
Role Title: Cloud & Security Account Manager Location: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we...
Senior Manager Pricing (m/f/d) - WD30066912137 What you will do As Senior Pricing Manager for...