Senior Account Executive - Strategic
DE- Home Office Germany
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Facebook Twitter Print Email Addthis
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3500 employees located in over 30 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are seeking a Senior Account Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As a Senior Account Executive you will be selling TIBCO software solutions and services into enterprise accounts in the Manufacturing/Utilities/Retails sectors within the German Region, and be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value driven sales approach.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, for a company which is on the leading edge of innovation.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise accounts
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services to the any of the following verticals: manufacturing, energy, government, retail, telecommunications and transportation and logistics.
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures.
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded.
- Knowledge and experience of selling SaaS, PaaS or possibly hardware although selling complex infrastructure software solutions (SOA/BPM/BAM/BI/Analytics/MDM and other data related solutions) is preferred.
- Very good command of Germany and English language both written and spoken.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Cross Group Collaboration: Ability to work across groups by setting shared goals, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness to achieve those goals.
- Customer success: Understands customer needs and priorities and builds solid solutions to address. Is visibly instrumental in building key interfaces with customers and extends networks.
- Results Oriented: Builds competitive advantage, drive to “win”.
- Communication and Influencing skills: The successful candidate will have top notch communications abilities, both internally and most importantly externally. This includes public speaking and written communications.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- View All Jobs
Web UI Consultant for PIMS Project - Step STIBO - Start ASAP A worldwide technology leading company is looking for “Step-Stibo-Sytem” senior specialists, within a PIMS project based in western...
Junior Software Development Engineer (m/w) for the implementation and support of data management and data analysis solutions. As part of the SW development team, you are involved in the design and...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 239 of 1000 Senior Sales Representative Company: EPM Scientific Location: Germany Reference:...
Customer Business Unit (CBU) Coordinator - International Assignment, VIE-SAL12797 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive...
Technical Sales Specialist, Manufacturing Industry 18WD27487 Europe, Middle East and Africa-Germany-Bavaria-Munich Technical Sales Specialist, Manufacturing Industry Location: Munich- Germany Job...
Account Manager Focus Accounts Industrial & Defence - 155456 Primary Location : Germany-Germany-Muenchen Job : Sales Schedule : Full-time Description Account Manager Xilinx would like to hire an...
Web UI Consultant for PIMS Project - Step STIBO - Start ASAP A worldwide technology leading...
Junior Software Development Engineer (m/w) for the implementation and support of data management...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 239 of...
Customer Business Unit (CBU) Coordinator - International Assignment,...
Technical Sales Specialist, Manufacturing Industry 18WD27487 Europe, Middle East and...
Account Manager Focus Accounts Industrial & Defence - 155456 Primary...