Senior Account Executive - Enterprise
DE- Home Office Germany
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3500 employees located in over 30 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
TIBCO don’t look for salespeople who make cold calls or bring a black book of ‘C’ level contacts to the table.
If that’s you, then read no more, we’re not for you.
We look for much more. And if you believe that these traits are within you or are what you aspire to be – then we might be right for each other.
- We want Researchers who can grasp their customers market and competitive landscape.
- We want Analysts who go beyond the black and white of an annual report to understand their customers’ business model, financial state and strategy.
- We want Entrepreneurs who are inquisitive about the potential transformation of their customers operating model.
- We want Thought Leaders that can establish networks and build relationships based on integrity, trust & inspiration.
- We want Business People who appreciate what the software does – but are much more interested in articulating the business outcomes that it can enable.
- We want Leaders that can quickly identify and mobilise the right teams, at the right time, to deliver the best outcome for their customers.
- We want Storytellers that can inspire change.
- We want Negotiators who are articulate and balanced in their ability to structure innovative and sometimes, complex agreements.
- We want Colleagues that share their ideas and inspire people around them.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services to the any of the following verticals: manufacturing, energy, government, retail, telecommunications and transportation and logistics.
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement .
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures.
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded .
- Knowledge and experience of selling SaaS, PaaS or possibly hardware although selling complex infrastructure software solutions (SOA/BPM/BAM/BI/Analytics/MDM and other data related solutions) is preferred.
- Very good command of Germany and English language both written and spoken.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Cross Group Collaboration: Ability to work across groups by setting shared goals, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness to achieve those goals.
- Customer success: Understands customer needs and priorities and builds solid solutions to address. Is visibly instrumental in building key interfaces with customers and extends networks.
- Results Oriented: Builds competitive advantage, drive to “win”.
- Communication and Influencing skills: The successful candidate will have top-notch communications abilities, both internally and most importantly externally. This includes public speaking and written communications.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- View All Jobs
TIBCO Consultant - Cologne - Start ASAP TIBCO BW5/6v Dusseldorf Contract Euros 500-600 per Day all inc Next Ventures client based in Dusseldorf requries an experienced TIBCO Consultant to start...
Production Sales Specialist - Direkter & Indirekter Vertrieb( Job Number: 18005856) Description About Xerox Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world...
“CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - MEMBER OF SUPERVISORY BOARD (AUFSICHTSRAT) OF NEWLY FOUNDED, GERMAN BRANCH ORGANISATION OF INTERNATIONAL REFUGEE NGO IN BERLIN Questscope was founded in Jordan 30 years...
Spotfire Solutiosn Archtiect/Business Analyst - Start ASAP - Germany Next Ventures seeks an experienced Data Specialist (Spotfire) to work on an important Clinical trials effort, based in germany...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Commercial sector in the DACH region. SAS have supported the Commercial sector (Communications, Consumer Goods, Energy,...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Public Sector in the DACH region. SAS have supported the Public Sector for over 40 years and are uniquely placed to support...
TIBCO Consultant - Cologne - Start ASAP TIBCO BW5/6v Dusseldorf Contract Euros 500-600 per Day...
Production Sales Specialist - Direkter & Indirekter Vertrieb( Job...
“CALL FOR APPLICATIONS - MEMBER OF SUPERVISORY BOARD (AUFSICHTSRAT) OF NEWLY FOUNDED, GERMAN...
Spotfire Solutiosn Archtiect/Business Analyst - Start ASAP - Germany Next Ventures seeks an...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Commercial sector in the...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Public Sector in the...