Senior Account Executive - Enterprise
DE- Home Office Germany
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3500 employees located in over 30 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
TIBCO don’t look for salespeople who make cold calls or bring a black book of ‘C’ level contacts to the table.
If that’s you, then read no more, we’re not for you.
We look for much more. And if you believe that these traits are within you or are what you aspire to be – then we might be right for each other.
- We want Researchers who can grasp their customers market and competitive landscape.
- We want Analysts who go beyond the black and white of an annual report to understand their customers’ business model, financial state and strategy.
- We want Entrepreneurs who are inquisitive about the potential transformation of their customers operating model.
- We want Thought Leaders that can establish networks and build relationships based on integrity, trust & inspiration.
- We want Business People who appreciate what the software does – but are much more interested in articulating the business outcomes that it can enable.
- We want Leaders that can quickly identify and mobilise the right teams, at the right time, to deliver the best outcome for their customers.
- We want Storytellers that can inspire change.
- We want Negotiators who are articulate and balanced in their ability to structure innovative and sometimes, complex agreements.
- We want Colleagues that share their ideas and inspire people around them.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services to the any of the following verticals: manufacturing, energy, government, retail, telecommunications and transportation and logistics.
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement .
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures.
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded .
- Knowledge and experience of selling SaaS, PaaS or possibly hardware although selling complex infrastructure software solutions (SOA/BPM/BAM/BI/Analytics/MDM and other data related solutions) is preferred.
- Very good command of Germany and English language both written and spoken.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Cross Group Collaboration: Ability to work across groups by setting shared goals, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness to achieve those goals.
- Customer success: Understands customer needs and priorities and builds solid solutions to address. Is visibly instrumental in building key interfaces with customers and extends networks.
- Results Oriented: Builds competitive advantage, drive to “win”.
- Communication and Influencing skills: The successful candidate will have top-notch communications abilities, both internally and most importantly externally. This includes public speaking and written communications.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- View All Jobs
Solution Consultant NetSuite- Munich-18000561 Preferred Qualifications Solution Consulting Academy Location: Various Locations throughout EMEA, home based with some travel to London Who are we? At...
Pre-sales Consultant for Manufacturing industry DACH (m/f) ***role location: Heidelberg - Germany*** Due to our continued growth here at SAS, we are recruiting Presales Manufacturing Consultant to...
Account Executive or Senior Account Executive Financial Services - (00020864) Description Our IT Research Advisory services have been growing to continuously provide objective, actionable insights...
Company Overview: At SAS, we set the bar high for our employees and give them a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. This approach springs our CEO's Jim Goodnight’s...
DESCRIPTION Do you want to help shaping the future of the Advertising business at Amazon? As a recognized and experienced expert in this fast-growing business, you will take responsibility for a...
Global IT Infrastructure Analyst (m/w) - Network Analyst YOUR TASKS: Support and guidance, as well as supervision of the tech staff working in 1st Level IT Support (EMEA, APAC; AMER) Diagnostics...
Solution Consultant NetSuite- Munich-18000561 Preferred Qualifications Solution Consulting...
Pre-sales Consultant for Manufacturing industry DACH (m/f) ***role location: Heidelberg -...
Account Executive or Senior Account Executive Financial Services - (00020864) Description Our IT...
Company Overview: At SAS, we set the bar high for our employees and give them a culture that...
DESCRIPTION Do you want to help shaping the future of the Advertising business at Amazon? As a...
Global IT Infrastructure Analyst (m/w) - Network Analyst YOUR TASKS: Support and guidance, as...