As a Senior 2D Artist (f/m) at Chimera Entertainment you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creation and development of visual concepts and artistic visions with the Art Director
- Report to the Head of Art and Art Director on a regular basis
- Be responsible for containing a consistent art style and quality in our games
- Support and instruct all 2D and 3D artists, give feedback and guidance
- Creation and maintenance of style guides together with the Art Director
- Feedback, final polishing and consistent merge of assets produced by outsourcing companies or freelancers
- Communicating and developing solutions with Production, Design and Coding departments
- Contact with the costumer on a regular base
- Create outstanding Concept Art (Mood Paintings, Model Sheets, etc.) and Game Art
- Final approval of the assets
- Keen sense of anatomy, colors, (graphic)design, lighting and composition
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum three years of related professional experience in the games industry
- ability to create high quality sketches, concept art, characters and environment concepts
- You know common and efficient workflows, tools and development processes in the games industry
- You are skilled in communication with team members, outsourcers and customers
- You are able to create detailed documentation of your work
- You have excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You are able to create a broad variety of different stylistic approaches
- You are able to work efficiently within tight schedules
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English
You love playing (mobile) video games
The ideal candidate also has:
- Familiarity with working in Unity 3D
- Experience in handling outsourcing partners
- familiar with creating high quality graphic design and typography
- Experience with common 3D Tools (i.e. 3DSMax, Maya, Substance Painter)
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- As much coffee & soft drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- And a lot of fun 🙂
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of the Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile title which will blow you away for sure.
The opportunity: As Software Developer Cloud Applications, you will be responsible for the design and implementation Cloud Applications (SaaS). You join a team that drives innovation based on...
Job ID: JR0083625 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Sr. Software Engineer Inter-processors Communication (f/m) Job Description Are...
Job ID: JR0082624 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad Analog Mixed Signal Circuit Design Engineer (f/m) Job Description Intel offers the...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, independent Nanny who is fluent in English and Portuguese. The position is primarily based in Munich however there will be time when you will...
Job ID: JR0083297 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Intern PhD intern technical (m/f) Job Description The Visual Computing Lab at Intel Labs is...
Job ID: JR0084788 Job Category: Engineering Support Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Security Researcher (m/f) Job Description The major responsibilities...
The opportunity: As Software Developer Cloud Applications, you will be responsible for the...
Job ID: JR0083625 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job...
Job ID: JR0082624 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, independent Nanny who is fluent in...
Job ID: JR0083297 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Munich, DE Other...
Job ID: JR0084788 Job Category: Engineering Support Primary Location: Munich, DE Other...