For 180 years, Tiffany & Co. has created a legacy of enduring beauty, romance, the iconic Blue Box and timeless elegance. Tiffany & Co. is entering a very exciting period of expansion and growth, and in the spring of 2018 we will be opening a beautiful new luxury Tiffany & Co. boutique in one of Munich’s premier luxury shopping destinations. This exquisite new store will be located within Oberpollinger, Munich. It promises to be testimony to grace and sophistication and marks a critical milestone in our fine heritage. The new store opening will create a number of new and exciting opportunities within the Tiffany & Co. Oberpollinger boutique. We are therefore looking for talented and passionate individuals to join us in making dreams come true. This is your opportunity to become a part of the Tiffany & Co. legacy.
- Retail Excellence – Execute exceptional retail performance to ensure sales and service
- Execute and reinforce sales strategy
- Reinforce business needs and KPI’s
- Reinforce and drive minimum targets with global, regional and local initiatives
- Execute retail standards
- Operational Excellence – Execute exceptional operational performance to ensure quality and quantity of stock
- Understand and support back of house operations
- Team spirit – Demonstrate to operate within the team by exhibiting the highest level of collaboration, trust, integrity, fairness, and professionalism both internally and externally.
- Reinforce daily coaching sessions
- Reinforce and update team on industry news and company updates and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers
- Conduct daily briefs
- Advocate and lead by example the Tiffany cultural values
- Client Experience – Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments
- Ensure highest levels of in-store luxury experience at all times
- Acknowledge and elevate customer issues / complaints
- Client Development – Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend
- Cultivate new and existing customer base with personalized interactions
- Create unique experiences and achieve customer satisfactory feedback
- Drive business through the key product pillars
- Participate in events by delivering an exceptional client experience
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. luxury hospitality, etc.).
- Experience in people management, sales generation and the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills using positive leadership models.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) systems.
- Dynamic team player with ability to positively motivate staff and network locally and regionally to build relationships.
- Must have authorisation to work in the country where the position is based.
- Awarded gemological certification relevant to the country of work.
- Sales experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience.
- Business proficiency in German and English. Alternative languages will be advantageous.
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the...
Alliances Senior Director (m/w/*)-18001KCF Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For...
Assistant Manager, Levi’s® Outlet Store, Orlando Premium - Vineland, Orlando, FL, Levi Strauss, 9 TageJOB DESCRIPTION As a Sales Stylist at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Banking industry in the DACH region. SAS have supported the Banking industry for over 40 years and are uniquely placed to...
Customer Innovation Executive (m/w/*) IC3/IC4-18001J88 Preferred Qualifications Customer Co-Innovation Executive – Cloud Does being part of helping clients go through digital transformations and...
The opportunity: As part of the Open Text Sales Team you will work closely together with the team of Account Executives, Solution/Business Consultants, Services Consultants and Strategic Partners...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through...
Alliances Senior Director (m/w/*)-18001KCF Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the...
Assistant Manager, Levi’s® Outlet Store, Orlando Premium - Vineland, Orlando, FL, Levi Strauss, 9 TageJOB DESCRIPTION As a Sales Stylist at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SAS as Sales Manager for the Banking industry in the...
Customer Innovation Executive (m/w/*) IC3/IC4-18001J88 Preferred Qualifications Customer...
The opportunity: As part of the Open Text Sales Team you will work closely together with the...