Are you interested in working with an elite team that is at the core of everything we do?
QNX Software Systems Limited, a subsidiary of BlackBerry Limited, is a leading vendor of operating systems, middleware, development tools, and professional services for connected embedded systems. Global leaders such as Audi, Siemens, General Electric, Cisco, and Lockheed Martin depend on QNX technology for their in-car electronics, medical devices, industrial automation systems, network routers, and other mission- or life-critical applications.
Are you the person we're looking for?
As part of our successful European Sales team, you will be responsible for selling QNX products, services and solutions into the Automotive/Telematics/ Digital Instrument Cluster/ADAS/Acoustics market segments in EMEA, ensuring target sales achievement and total customer satisfaction. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a cutting edge & best in class technology.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and international environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues and state of the art technology. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role, you will:
- Sell QNX software solutions to the Automotive Tier 1s and OEMs in the EMEA region, identifying new accounts and developing new opportunities in existing accounts.
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships, managing expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working with the sales team, comprised of an assigned Field Application Engineer, Inside Sales Representative and applicable Technical Account Managers to analyse customer requirements, deliver product and services against customer needs and manage the sales cycle through to revenue recognition.
- Coordinating all elements of QNX Software Systems functional departments to penetrate the Tier 1’s and OEMs and deliver on commitments made to these prospects/customers. This includes assisting in defining strategic marketing initiatives, liaising with R&D to communicate customer technical requirements and ensuring support commitments are fulfilled to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular forecasting and reporting including managing the accuracy of the forecast pipeline, lead management, and being the voice of the customer within QNX.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or similar fields in the technology space, or meaningful relevant experience
- Knowledge of the real-time embedded software market
- Experience in consultative selling to the Tier 1s and OEMs in the Automotive market (Infotainment, Telematics, Digital Instrument Cluster, ADAS, Acoustics, etc.)
- Experience negotiating, managing and closing major accounts
- Ability working in all sales media, including proposal writing and delivering presentations to customers.
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Advanced Service Engineer ASE - Advanced Customer Services-18001B66 Detailed Description and Job Requirements As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support...
Plant Production Control & Logistics Manager-PRO24230 Description Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design,...
Senior Solutions Consultant DE- Munich Germany Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing and entering new markets. We are leading the next paradigm shift in computing and are looking for an experienced candidate to lead and manage an elite...
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the...
Sandvik Coromant, part of Sandvik Machining Solutions, is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how for the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in...
Advanced Service Engineer ASE - Advanced Customer Services-18001B66 Detailed Description and Job...
Plant Production Control & Logistics Manager-PRO24230 Description Faurecia is an Equal...
Senior Solutions Consultant DE- Munich Germany Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing and entering new markets. We are leading the next paradigm...
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe...
Sandvik Coromant, part of Sandvik Machining Solutions, is the world’s leading supplier of tools,...