Are you interested in working with an elite team that is at the core of everything we do?
QNX Software Systems Limited, a subsidiary of BlackBerry Limited, is a leading vendor of operating systems, middleware, development tools, and professional services for connected embedded systems. Global leaders such as Audi, Siemens, General Electric, Cisco, and Lockheed Martin depend on QNX technology for their in-car electronics, medical devices, industrial automation systems, network routers, and other mission- or life-critical applications.
Are you the person we're looking for?
As part of our successful European Sales team, you will be responsible for selling QNX products, services and solutions into the Automotive/Telematics/ Digital Instrument Cluster/ADAS/Acoustics market segments in EMEA, ensuring target sales achievement and total customer satisfaction. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a cutting edge & best in class technology.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and international environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues and state of the art technology. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role, you will:
- Sell QNX software solutions to the Automotive Tier 1s and OEMs in the EMEA region, identifying new accounts and developing new opportunities in existing accounts.
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships, managing expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working with the sales team, comprised of an assigned Field Application Engineer, Inside Sales Representative and applicable Technical Account Managers to analyse customer requirements, deliver product and services against customer needs and manage the sales cycle through to revenue recognition.
- Coordinating all elements of QNX Software Systems functional departments to penetrate the Tier 1’s and OEMs and deliver on commitments made to these prospects/customers. This includes assisting in defining strategic marketing initiatives, liaising with R&D to communicate customer technical requirements and ensuring support commitments are fulfilled to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular forecasting and reporting including managing the accuracy of the forecast pipeline, lead management, and being the voice of the customer within QNX.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or similar fields in the technology space, or meaningful relevant experience
- Knowledge of the real-time embedded software market
- Experience in consultative selling to the Tier 1s and OEMs in the Automotive market (Infotainment, Telematics, Digital Instrument Cluster, ADAS, Acoustics, etc.)
- Experience negotiating, managing and closing major accounts
- Ability working in all sales media, including proposal writing and delivering presentations to customers.
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you.
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Business Development Manager - (19000065) Primary Location : DE-DE-Eningen Description About VIAVI VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that have evolved to keep...
Business Development Specialist – Lead Generation - (19000067) Primary Location : DE-DE-Eningen Description About VIAVI VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that...
HP has entered 3D Printing industry to make long time promised expansion to manufacturing by the industry a reality. New Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF) technology is bringing to the market a new level of...
As a world leader in Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, SAS is at the very forefront of many of the industry’s latest trends. We help market leading organisations...
Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales Director-19000FL1 Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For...
Program Manager 5-ProdDev-19000IOY Preferred Qualifications Product Manager - Partner Enablement and Success Grow the Oracle Integration Cloud revenue and customer utilization by partner...
Business Development Manager - (19000065) Primary Location : DE-DE-Eningen Description About...
Business Development Specialist – Lead Generation - (19000067) Primary...
HP has entered 3D Printing industry to make long time promised expansion to manufacturing by the...
As a world leader in Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, SAS is at...
Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales Director-19000FL1 Preferred Qualifications Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is...
Program Manager 5-ProdDev-19000IOY Preferred Qualifications Product Manager - Partner Enablement...