CarRentals is a small but rapidly growing e-commerce car rental booking company within the Expedia Group portfolio. CarRentals powers three different brands across multiple points of sale on a single common platform, bringing suppliers and customers together to find the right car and the best price. CarRentals offers a phenomenal opportunity to work in a startup-like environment backed by the resources, benefits, and network of a large, multinational online e-commerce company.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading the negotiation, implementation, fulfillment, growth, and performance of multiple of supplier deals with car rental companies across a number of destinations/countries to be determined.
Core to the role is building and maintaining supplier relationships and working collaboratively with a range of internal teams (Supplier Operations, Product, Pricing, Legal, Analytics, Finance, Development and other Expedia brands) across Europe and the US.
This position will report to the Head of Supply and Managing Director of EMEA for Carrentals.com and will be based in Hamburg.
- Quickly build and maintain a deep understanding of our current supply landscape, including processes, technical capabilities, and short / long term strategy and goals
- Build positive relationships at all levels of the suppliers in the region at stake
- Drive the supply specific metrics of CarRentals and improve revenue for the responsible destinations in close collaboration with the pricing team
- Responsible for volume forecast and revenue performance in partnership with Financing Planning & Analysis team.
- Own and organize the marketing activities both internally and externally specific to the set of destinations
- Work in collaboration with product team to take on connectivity, technical issues/bugs and new/improvement products
- Ability to re-prioritize initiatives according to rapidly changing landscape
- Work directly with supply operations, marketing/merchandizing, accounting, analytics and legal
- Organize, prepare and drive regular supplier calls and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Explore new opportunities (products, brands, etc…)
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in a travel consumer internet environment preferred
- Account Management, Strategy, or Management Consulting experience required
- Strong negotiations and influencing skills
- Solid level of analytical skills including flexibility to use various systems and tools
- Bias towards using data to drive decisions
- Pragmatic yet detailed solution orientation as well as strong organization / prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders with varying backgrounds
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Customer Service Analyst - SPMS Support-1800134N Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our Consulting Department at Oracle Hospitality Cruise we are looking to fill a position as SPMS (Shipboard...
Client Service Representative - 27522 Profession : Customer Service Management Work Location : Europe-Germany-Hamburg Schedule :Full-time Description ABOUT US Our vision: Easy Air Travel every...
Customer Service Analyst 1-Support-180017Q4 Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our consulting department at Oracle Hospitality Cruise we are looking to fill a position as DMS (Dining Room...
At Deep Silver FISHLABS we have over 12 years of experience and 120 million installs under our belt. Having rocked the indie circuit for quite some time, we joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media...
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity...
Are you commercially creative for solution based selling within QHSE? DNV GL Software wants to further expand the client base in Central and Eastern Europe (NCEE) for the Synergi Life tools and to...
Customer Service Analyst - SPMS Support-1800134N Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our...
Client Service Representative - 27522 Profession : Customer Service Management Work...
Customer Service Analyst 1-Support-180017Q4 Preferred Qualifications To strengthen our...
At Deep Silver FISHLABS we have over 12 years of experience and 120 million installs under our...
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing...
Are you commercially creative for solution based selling within QHSE? DNV GL Software wants to...