Germany, | 9 Monate
Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
GERMANY - Germany, GERMANY - Munich
Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
We are seeking talented Sales Engineers to help our clients to make their software more secure and robust.
As a Synopsys Sales Engineer, you would lead customers to success in three key areas:
- Technical sales support: You identify target requirements by building personal rapport with potential customers; you deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for Synopsys products, services and solutions to potential customers.
- Technical account management: You maintain and improve customer satisfaction; youdrive deployments of Synopsys solutions to enterprise-wide adoption with customers.
- Thought leadership: You represent SYNOPSYS at conferences and seminars; you discuss SYNOPSYS industry-leading technology with peers, prospects and customers; you contribute to customer facing online communities and forums.
To become a Synopsys Sales Engineer, you need:
- Experience in customer-interacting positions such as sales engineer, professional services consultant, technical support engineer or customer facing developer
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecyle as well as Agile & Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment approaches
- An awareness of software application quality and security tools & practices; official security certifications such as CEH and CISSP/CSSLP are considered a bonus
- Team player with customer-focused, proactive attitude, and a desire to drive to a technical win with new customers
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 50% of your time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent in German and proficient in English
My client is a global systems integrator who are currently looking for a SCVMM/Hyper-V consultant for a large infrastructure migration project based in Munich. This will be a contract running for...
Next Ventures are currently seeking an experienced and skilled SAP CRM Consultant for a large European consumer goods company based in Germany to join their ever growing team offering great...
Next Ventures are currently seeking a German speaking SAP CRM Developer to be based in Cologne, Germany. The Role: Implementation if the CRM Processes Fit gap analysis Co-ordination with lead CRM...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 387 of 1000 Clinical Research Physician - Germany Company: RBW Consulting Location: Germany Reference: SXP...
.NET Developer (Azure) | Germany | Contract We are actively seeking a .NET Developer to work with one of our technology giants in Germany. We need somebody who is able to come in and focus on...
Digital Transformation Cloud Enterprise Architect-18001CKG Preferred Qualifications Context Due to our high growth in FY2018 (revenue of 39.8bn USD; + 6 %), Oracle offers the perfect opportunity...
My client is a global systems integrator who are currently looking for a SCVMM/Hyper-V...
Next Ventures are currently seeking an experienced and skilled SAP CRM Consultant for a large...
Next Ventures are currently seeking a German speaking SAP CRM Developer to be based in Cologne,...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 387 of...
.NET Developer (Azure) | Germany | Contract We are actively seeking a .NET Developer to work...
Digital Transformation Cloud Enterprise Architect-18001CKG Preferred Qualifications Context Due...