Germany, | etwa ein Monat
GERMANY - Germany, GERMANY - Munich
Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
We are seeking talented Sales Engineers to help our clients to make their software more secure and robust.
As a Synopsys Sales Engineer, you would lead customers to success in three key areas:
- Technical sales support: You identify target requirements by building personal rapport with potential customers; you deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for Synopsys products, services and solutions to potential customers.
- Technical account management: You maintain and improve customer satisfaction; youdrive deployments of Synopsys solutions to enterprise-wide adoption with customers.
- Thought leadership: You represent SYNOPSYS at conferences and seminars; you discuss SYNOPSYS industry-leading technology with peers, prospects and customers; you contribute to customer facing online communities and forums.
To become a Synopsys Sales Engineer, you need:
- Experience in customer-interacting positions such as sales engineer, professional services consultant, technical support engineer or customer facing developer
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecyle as well as Agile & Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment approaches
- An awareness of software application quality and security tools & practices; official security certifications such as CEH and CISSP/CSSLP are considered a bonus
- Team player with customer-focused, proactive attitude, and a desire to drive to a technical win with new customers
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 50% of your time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Fluent in German and proficient in English
Consultant (m/f) for planning/configuration of RFID devices The project aims to enable RFID tags on our chemical bottle to communicate to a RFID capable measurement systems. Therefore, we need...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 372 of 1000 Freelance Sr. CRA - Germany/Switzerland - Med Dev Company: Amoria Bond Location:...
Germany - Dortmund Nordrheinwestfalen, Germany - Düsseldorf, Germany - Frankfurt, Germany - Remote / Field Job Description Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving...
Next Ventures is currently looking for a Senior SAP FI Consultant with expert knowledge in General Ledger. You will be joining the project in the Blueprintphase and the project is planned for many...
DESCRIPTION Do you have passion for emerging business models and supporting strategic German Software Companies in their journey to and in the cloud? Do you have the business savvy and the...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the...
Consultant (m/f) for planning/configuration of RFID devices The project aims to enable RFID tags...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 372 of...
Germany - Dortmund Nordrheinwestfalen, Germany - Düsseldorf, Germany - Frankfurt, Germany -...
Next Ventures is currently looking for a Senior SAP FI Consultant with expert knowledge in...
DESCRIPTION Do you have passion for emerging business models and supporting strategic German...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through...