Sales Account Executive
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Sales Account Executive responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into mid to large size prospects and into large installed accounts within a defined territory. The Sales Account Executive will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Kofax and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
The products and services the Sales Account Executive sells includes the Multi-Channel Capture products, Business Process Management (BPM) products, and Smart Process Applications Platform, AP Automation, BI, e-signature, Customer Communications Management, Mobile Frameworks, Kofax Mobile Capture Platform, Information Integration, Mailroom Automation and robotic process automation.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling solutions that pulls from the entire suite of Kofax products. The role will be to develop, manage and execute sales plans focused on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis through a proven solution selling methodology. Focusing on a general territory, establishing new and nurturing existing third party distribution relationships.
The Sales Account Executive duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target geography leveraging compelling return on investment that the Kofax solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives.
Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sales Account Executive is expected to create a pipe no less than 3X of target.
- Work very closely with Kofax’s list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
- Required Skills
- 5+ Years selling experience
- Successful selling experience with ECM, BPM, ERP or Document management technologies strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- Required Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.
- Job Location
- Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email Addthis
Return To Job Listings
NetSuite EPM Account Executive-18000AM1 Preferred Qualifications Summary: We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline, strong sales...
Job Description At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make...
Applications Sales Representative for NetSuite Cloud ERP-1800149E Preferred Qualifications We are expanding our Netsuite sales team and therefore looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals...
Applications Sales Representative for NetSuite Cloud ERP-1800149C Preferred Qualifications We are expanding our Netsuite sales team and therefore looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals...
Existing Accounts Sales Representative III-180007SS Preferred Qualifications NetSuite Account Manager Role and responsibilities: · Manage a group of NetSuite’s largest strategic customers...
Senior Vertriebsbeauftragte (m/w) CX Healthcare IC3/IC4-1800134S Preferred Qualifications Die digitale Welt verändert sich und unsere Lösungen unterstützen federführend diesen Wandel! Sie möchten...
NetSuite EPM Account Executive-18000AM1 Preferred Qualifications Summary: We are looking for...
Job Description At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a...
Applications Sales Representative for NetSuite Cloud ERP-1800149E Preferred Qualifications We...
Applications Sales Representative for NetSuite Cloud ERP-1800149C Preferred Qualifications We...
Existing Accounts Sales Representative III-180007SS Preferred Qualifications NetSuite Account...
Senior Vertriebsbeauftragte (m/w) CX Healthcare IC3/IC4-1800134S Preferred Qualifications Die...