Sales Account Executive
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Sales Account Executive responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into mid to large size prospects and into large installed accounts within a defined territory. The Sales Account Executive will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Kofax and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
The products and services the Sales Account Executive sells includes the Multi-Channel Capture products, Business Process Management (BPM) products, and Smart Process Applications Platform, AP Automation, BI, e-signature, Customer Communications Management, Mobile Frameworks, Kofax Mobile Capture Platform, Information Integration, Mailroom Automation and robotic process automation.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling solutions that pulls from the entire suite of Kofax products. The role will be to develop, manage and execute sales plans focused on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis through a proven solution selling methodology. Focusing on a general territory, establishing new and nurturing existing third party distribution relationships.
The Sales Account Executive duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target geography leveraging compelling return on investment that the Kofax solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives.
Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Sales Account Executive is expected to create a pipe no less than 3X of target.
- Work very closely with Kofax’s list of partners to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to strategic account mapping plans with the Partners.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
- Required Skills
- 5+ Years selling experience
- Successful selling experience with ECM, BPM, ERP or Document management technologies strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- Required Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.
- Job Location
- Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email Addthis
Return To Job Listings
Senior Account Executive DE- Frankfurt Germany Apply View All Jobs Share This Job Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses...
Senior Account Executive DE- Frankfurt Germany Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on qualifications-19000DC8 Preferred Qualifications ERPM Application Sales Representative Job Requirements: Primary job duty is to...
Major Account Manager - Strategic (EMSL2110) Location: Frankfurt area / Germany Language/s: Fluent German and English In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a...
Major Account Manager Govt& Edu (EMSL2111) Location: Frankfurt or Munich / Germany Language/s: Fluent German and English In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive inside sales...
Sales Engineer m/f/d-19000154 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for...
Senior Account Executive DE- Frankfurt Germany Apply View All Jobs Share This...
Senior Account Executive DE- Frankfurt Germany Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on...
Major Account Manager - Strategic (EMSL2110) Location: Frankfurt area / Germany Language/s:...
Major Account Manager Govt& Edu (EMSL2111) Location: Frankfurt or Munich / Germany Language/s:...
Sales Engineer m/f/d-19000154 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a...