Research Associate / (Senior) Scientist (f/m) Assay Development Fulltime and permanent : Hamburg, Germany
Evotec is a leader in the discovery and development of novel small molecule drugs with operational sites in Europe and the US. The Company has built substantial drug discovery expertise and an industrialized platform that can drive new innovative small molecule compounds into the clinic. In addition, Evotec has built a deep internal knowledge base in the treatment of diseases related to neuroscience, pain, and inflammation. Leveraging these skills and expertise the Company intends to deliver superior science-driven discovery alliances with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
The Assay Development group at our Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, is looking for two highly motivated and dedicated candidates to assume the position as
Research Associate / (Senior) Scientist (f/m)
Fulltime and permanent
to work on and support our drug discovery programs.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and apply biochemical, cellular and radiometric assays to identify and characterize active compounds during lead discovery and optimization
• Implement new assay technologies to improve assay performance, sensitivity and throughput
• Troubleshoot and assess assay raw data and data evaluation
• Manage a number of hit identification and/or hit profiling projects
• Autonomously prepare technical proposals for clients including calculation of costs and act as main contact person from the beginning to the completion of a project
• Give presentations at customer visits and external scientific meetings
• Closely interact with staff from other groups to secure information and knowledge transfer
• Train and supervise technical staff to develop high-quality assays suited for HTS and post-HTS processes; coordinate your team’s work to meet completion dates
Your Ideal Qualification:
• PhD in biology, biochemistry or another related field
• Several years’ proven experience in the development and application of biochemical and cellular assays, preferably gained in a pharmaceutical or biotech organization, is a strong plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact powerful with clients and team members
• Strong organizational skills that come along with the ability to manage several projects at any given time and with the resources given
• Demonstrated scientific leadership and mentoring skills with respect to both managing direct reports as well as external collaborations is a plus
• Ability to advise and guide staff and colleagues in a decisive, but supportive and encouraging manner
• Fluency in written and spoken English, German advantageous
• A permanent position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
• A diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork
• Company pension scheme, holiday pay and annual bonus payments as well as flexible working hours
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button and provide your application documents (CV and cover letter including earliest possible start date and salary requirements). We are curious to getting to know you and are looking forward to your application.
€20,000 - €27,000 per annum germany , Germany Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now My client is a growing tour operator who are currently looking for fluent German &...
The opportunity: The Senior Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText Sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and ...
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at OpenText, you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of...
DNV GL’s Shipping Advisory team advises clients along the maritime value chain with tailored consulting solutions addressing their most relevant business challenges. As part of a global team of...
Expedia The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel and property products (i.e. relevant, attractive and...
€50,000 - €60,000 per annum germany , Germany Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Software Tester Are you a Software Tester experienced in automation testing looking...
€20,000 - €27,000 per annum germany , Germany Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
The opportunity: The Senior Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText Sales team,...
The opportunity: As an Account Executive at OpenText, you help customers use information to grow...
DNV GL’s Shipping Advisory team advises clients along the maritime value chain with tailored...
Expedia The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and...
€50,000 - €60,000 per annum germany , Germany Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...