The Area: The Products group is the home of manufacturing and innovation at Morningstar. The individuals in this group transform our high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise into well-designed products that delight our clients. The group’s product management, product development, and client service teams collaborate with our Client Solutions group to help them provide clients with relevant products and bundled solutions.
The Role: Morningstar Deutschland GmbH (Germany) seeks an enthusiastic, results-driven Relationship Manager to join our Frankfurt-based, enterprise client service team. Working directly with our Data Product, Enterprise Components, Morningstar Publishing System & Research clients, you will join our client service group with the aim of delighting our clients via the provision of world-class support and service. Working in conjunction with our product management, implementation managers, solutions and sales teams, you will act as an expert to support the growth of Morningstar’s enterprise solutions with our clients and identify new opportunities for expanding our offerings.
• Work closely with our Data product, Enterprise Component, Morningstar Publishing System & Research client base to ensure timely production, quality assurance, and the delivery of projects for new and existing clients.
• Serve as a single point of contact for post-sales services and ongoing relationship support. Own, coordinate and resolve data, functional, and technical issues that arise from all Morningstar products by acting as the primary issue owner for assigned clients. Collaborate with other internal resources as necessary until an issue is resolved and communicated back to the relevant stakeholders.
• Use your innovative approach to contribute to the business in ways that range from communicating client feedback to product managers, liaising with data and sales colleagues, and liaising with data contributors, all the while contributing to changing and enhancing processes.
• Proactively build effective client relationships, including the ability to anticipate and listen to our clients’ needs and be responsive. Achieve this by working closely with clients, our sales & product teams to deepen our client relationships, act as the key product expert and come to a better understanding of how they use and manage our products & data; and identify opportunities this may present for Morningstar.
• Proactively contribute to the renewal process and drive a strong renewal rate by continuously managing client satisfaction levels; coordinating with technology and product management teams to refine existing client solutions; and working closely with sales teams to identify & evaluate potential upsell opportunities.
• Maintain and build strong client relationships by creating feedback loops that identify key areas for improvement in our service offerings. Regular on site meetings and pro-active client interaction ensures that we are living up to our client’s expectations and that we are constantly tailoring our service offerings to their ever changing needs.
• Maintain a thorough insight about our data, research and technology solutions and build channels in conjunction with our sales and product teams for communicating to clients and internal stakeholders to ensure an efficient process to guide clients in their interaction with Morningstar and our solutions.
• Work closely with our global data & product teams to ensure efficient delivery of new or existing data sets & product capabilities to clients.
• Drive legacy retirement in coordination with the product management, implementation teams and technology.
• Strong communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
• Strong client service ethic; and proven organisational and multitasking skills.
• Organised with an analytical approach and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• An ability to be creative and think strategically when it comes to problem solving.
• Ease in dealing with ambiguity; ability to create focus, coordination and keeping internal & external stakeholders on track.
• Ability to develop strong internal and external partnerships and relationships; take a collaborative approach; and work effectively across different business and functional areas.
• Strong industry knowledge; investment and analytical skills together with the ability to prioritise projects and tasks.
• Sound technical understanding of systems, data collection and delivery.
• Deep knowledge of the investment and competitive landscape; and market trends impacting our clients.
• Previous experience working well within a team.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
D99_MstarDeutsch Morningstar Deutschland GmbH (Germany) Legal Entity
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on qualifications-19000DC8 Preferred Qualifications ERPM Application Sales Representative Job Requirements: Primary job duty is to...
Student (m/f/diverse) Business Solutions Finance and Control( Job Number: 190001RG) Description Business Solutions Finance and Control (F&C) Business Administration Student (m/f/diverse) Regional...
Sales Engineer m/f/d-19000154 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for...
Data Science Analyst/Specialist (m/f/diverse)( Job Number: 190001VZ) Description Business Solutions Supply Chain (SC) Data Science Analyst/Specialist (m/f/diverse) - Regional GLOBE Office...
Major Account Manager Govt& Edu (EMSL2111) Location: Frankfurt or Munich / Germany Language/s: Fluent German and English In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive inside sales...
Inside sales Representative-Renewals (EMSL2109) Location: Frankfurt / Germany Language/s: Fluent German and English We are looking for a motivated, flexible and focused individual, to join our...
Senior ERPM Applications Sales Representative IC3/IC4 depending on...
Student (m/f/diverse) Business Solutions Finance and Control( Job...
Sales Engineer m/f/d-19000154 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a...
Data Science Analyst/Specialist (m/f/diverse)( Job Number: 190001VZ) Description Business...
Major Account Manager Govt& Edu (EMSL2111) Location: Frankfurt or Munich / Germany Language/s:...
Inside sales Representative-Renewals (EMSL2109) Location: Frankfurt / Germany Language/s: Fluent...