We are seeking a Manager, Regional Marketing, to be responsible for executing regional marketing strategy, campaign execution and demand generation for GC GCMS. The role will act as a key interface with vertical and Business Unit marketing resulting in measureable impact on revenue and market share gains. Partnering with the commercial organization, the Regional Marketing Manager will provide direct marketing tactics to include Social Media, events and training support as well as collaborate on regional forecasting and goal-setting. This role will also provide regional marketing perspective on market and competitive dynamics.
This is a remote UK based opportunity, Germany or other EU remote based.
Division Specific Information
Gas chromatography (GC) and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC-MS) combine separation with the most advanced detector types used to identify and quantify substances in a prepared sample. Thermo Scientific GC and GC-MS systems are world renowned instruments used in markets and application areas for the routine analysis of drugs of abuse, food, environmental contamination, etc., as well as in research and academia. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers state-of-the-art GC systems that feature instant-connect injectors and detectors. GC Systems can be standalone or coupled with mass spectrometry.
Thermo Scientific™ GC-MS systems provide complete solutions to the most challenging applications. Combined with productivity enhancing software, our advanced GC-MS instruments empower the user to meet their application's most stringent requirements for performance, reliability, and value.
The power of multi-award-winning Orbitrap GC-MS technology has so far allowed scientists to break new ground and gain a broader and deeper understanding of their samples through the use of high-resolution, accurate-mass (HRAM) analysis.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with assigned Business Unit to develop annual marketing campaigns and plans to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Execute regional marketing programs for an assigned Business Unit & Commercial goals targeting segments that drive demand generation, pipeline health anddevelop new promotions in these segments.
- Work with Business Unit Product Marketing and the global teams on developing go-to-market strategy for new product launches to achieve revenue goals and market adoption.
- Implement digital-based nurturing programs and telemarketing campaigns targeted at CMD’s install base as well as cold or researched leads to strengthen the pipeline.
- Drive ROI performance when managing key marketing programs and product launches in EMEA.
- Provide quarterly market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications or adjacent market opportunities.
- Work with vertical marketing in identifying KOL's that can provide testimonials or endorsement for Thermo Scientific solutions to trade publication editors and journalists including our own video testimonials and seminars.
- Coordinate and assist with Commercial & CMD’s Market Intelligence & Research team to assess the impact of product positioning, brand equity, customer satisfaction and marketing effectiveness on a regional Basis.
- Involved in promotions, and marketing pipeline health reviews to BU marketing for the Region.
- Share best practices, effective regional strategies and high ROI campaign approaches with the BU, VM, global Marcom and regional marketing teams around the world.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Specific metrics for the role will include but are not limited to: AOP targets for the assigned Business Unit in the Region, sales ready leads, lead quality, wingrowth, and ROI.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Chemistry; advanced degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years work experience in the industry or with a scientific instrument company. Prior experience in global and/or regional strategy development in GC GCMS a plus.
- Strong domain experience and a track record in strategy development, marketing planning, program execution and metrics.
- Demonstrated results in driving campaign results targeting specific market segments that include web, search, social media, advertising and events.
- Ability to travel 30% to 40%.
- Capacity to develop a strategic understanding of the Thermo Scientific brand, the GC & GCMS industry, analytical instrumentation, associated consumables and software
- Marketing experience in a scientific industry is required
- Ability to improve marketing ROI and directly impact revenue.
- Excellent strategic thinker with solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
- Collaborative approach to developing and sharing strategy, tactics and analytics.
- Strong ability to form relationships with Commercial and Business Unit counterparts and influence without authority. Responsive to commercial needs
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
What’s in it for you?
We offer excellent opportunities to progress your career along with training and a chance to be a part of a growing successful organization.
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realize your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
http://jobs.thermofisher.com Req ID: 76665BR
Job Title Marketing Executive Job Description IG Germany (www.ig.com/de ) plays a key role for our global business given the market size and potential. We are looking for a passionate marketing...
Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud-18001FOP Preferred Qualifications Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud Preferred Qualifications Location: Munich area (DE) This is a...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously...
7 hours ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Human Resources, AgCareers.com, 14 TageJob Description DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations. And today we're looking for more people in more places to collaborate with us to make life...
Primary Location - DE-HE-Bad Homburg v.d.h. Organization - Meda Pharma GmbH & Co KG Sales Specialist Biosimilar Mylan Germany - 18001876 For Us, It's A Mission At Mylan, we mean it when we say we...
Job Purpose Own and lead Trade and Shopper Strategy Definition and Execution in order to deliver Brand / Category Strategies at the point of purchase Be an active ambassador of Trade & Shopper for...
Job Title Marketing Executive Job Description IG Germany (www.ig.com/de ) plays a key role for...
Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud-18001FOP Preferred Qualifications Senior...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments...
7 hours ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Human Resources, AgCareers.com, 14 TageJob Description DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless...
Primary Location - DE-HE-Bad Homburg v.d.h. Organization - Meda Pharma GmbH & Co KG Sales...
Job Purpose Own and lead Trade and Shopper Strategy Definition and Execution in order to deliver...