As a member of CSA Group’s global marketing and communication’s team, this role will be responsible to support the regional execution of our global marketing and communication strategies and tactics and provide regional insights into our global team.
This role will be supporting Europe and India and will work closely with the North American Marketing & Communications Teams and will be based in our office in Germany in Strasskirchen or Frankfurt.
The role will report to the Manager, Sector and Regional Marketing and will not have direct reports.
• Guides the execution of internal and external events as part of our global strategies including tradeshows and CSA-hosted events which includes logistics and on-site presence.
• Manages contributions to the Social Media channels in alignment with the Digital marketing team through local input and/or the administration & management of local language channels.
• Work on localization of content assets for regional/local outreach. Provides feedback, input and ideas for the creation of regional content.
• Provides support in alignment with the global influencer relations strategies including the translation/adaptation of releases; pro-active media relations, placement of speakers etc. Helps to build strong relationships with key Influencers.
• Working with the corporate marketing team, ensures global brand consistency in regional execution across all out- and inbound tactics. Localizes/adapts any brand or corporate marketing assets required in the region.
• As part of our Internal Communications’ steering committee, provides input into our Internal Comms strategy & tactics and ensures the local execution of employee engagement is regionally relevant and appropriate.
• Manages the support of our digital outreach and campaigns including digital mailings etc.; Provides recommendations for local content requirements; Guides the execution of work using our global tools such as a CRM or marketing automation platforms to drive business success.
• Responsible for the measurement of their success based on global KPIs and recommendations of any improvements/adjustments in our campaign outreach.
• Align closely with stakeholders such as sales or the regional leadership to gather insights, ideas and feedback and will be feeding this back to the teams.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
• Minimum of 7+ years of related experience or equivalent in a Marketing and Communications environment
• Good understanding of marketing principles and channels
• Project management skills and experience
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Computer proficiency
• Ability to work in diverse and remote teams
• Ability to work self-motivated and independently
• Strong planning, organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and at times work under pressure
• Excellent listening and retention skills
• 15% travel; local and some international business travel required
BUILDING A WORLD CLASS TEAM STARTS WITH YOU
At the heart of CSA Group is a vision: making the world a better, safer, more sustainable place. It’s been part of our mission for nearly one hundred years: from the first engineering standard for railway bridges developed in 1919, to more than 3,500 standards, codes & related products today.
Headquartered in Canada, with a global footprint of more than 30 labs and offices across Europe, Asia and North America, CSA Group tests, inspects and certifies a wide range of products—from every day household items to leading edge technology-to meet exacting requirements for safety, performance and environmental impact.
Our employees take pride in making a difference in people’s lives through the work that we do. We’re looking for people like you to help make it happen.
Job Description Channnel Manager UVNN EEMEA Location : Germany - Remote / Field Poland – Remote /Field Czech – Remote / Field Job Description This role is a commercial position challenged to...
184556 Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer (Open) Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer Job Description Reporting to the Head of EMEA Channel Marketing, Consumer Group you will be responsible for...
Global Sales Director - (180004XJ) The Global Sales Director role plays a key part in delivering sales growth within CWT’s Global Program Solution (GPS) division, which supports CWT’s largest...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 380 of 1000 Clinical Project Manager Company: CROMSOURCE Location: Germany Reference: HQ00001543 Closing...
Job ID R1810366-2 Can you make a difference for our partners? We have an exiting new position open in our EMEA Channel Orgnaisation : Cloud Management Partner GTM Manager. Working closely with the...
Job Description Channnel Manager UVNN EEMEA Location : Germany - Remote / Field Poland – Remote...
184556 Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer (Open) Channel Marketing Manager, Consumer Job...
Global Sales Director - (180004XJ) The Global Sales Director role plays a key part in delivering...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 380 of...
Job ID R1810366-2 Can you make a difference for our partners? We have an exiting new position...