At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,700 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott Point of Care (APOC) is looking for a Senior Analyst Contract Management (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
Overall contract management for Africa, Middle East, Turkey, India and Europe countries including but limited to the following:
- Support APOC commercial organization in export countries in relation to 3rd party due diligence for Distributors
- Monitor 3d Party OEC review status and ensure timely renewals in compliance with internal corporate guidelines
- Manage process for contracts and its obligations, including drafting Distribution Agreements, Amendments, Addenda, Authorizations, Master and Service Agreements etc.
- Liaise with Legal, Compliance, Tax, and Finance teams in regards to Distribution Agreements
- Assist APOC Commercial Managers with the establishment of new distribution relationships/contracts by reviewing contractual terms
- Respond to complex inquiries regarding contractual obligations
- Monitor contracts and update information using an internal database
- Archive contract management
- Ensure correct commission accruals and payouts in line with contractual obligations
- Get approvals from APOC Management and Export Operations according to a financial policy
- Coordinate process of setting up new shipping accounts and changes to it with all stakeholders involved, i.e. APOC commercial organization, Legal, Compliance, Export Operations, Regulatory and Quality
- Collaborate between APOC commercial organization and Germany Export Operations to ensure efficient order processing and fulfillment, including coordination and review of letters of credits, new account authorization forms and/or any special documentation requirements
- Manage Projects from the contractual side, participate in weekly meetings with a remote team
- Bachelors (Business, Finance, Legal)
- Job experience preferably in contract management, compliance, and audit
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Collaborative and Business partnership
- MS Office experience with strong Word/Excel skills
- Ability to plan, implement and administer business processes and process improvements
- Fluent in Business/Legal English
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
APOC Point of Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Account Manager-1804217 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager (m/f) to be located in Germany – Wiesbaden. The Account Manager role includes all aspects of Sales...
Dow Consumer Solutions Technical Service Specialist-1803141 Description The Dow Chemical Company has an opportunity available for a Technical Service Specialist, aligned to the Technical Service &...
Title Key Account Manager Chilled Germany Company McCain GMBH Job Description Key Account Manager Chilled Food Service & Industry Germany Within the Continental Europe Organization, the chilled...
Information Security Analyst Wiesbaden; Germany Active Secret with SSBI Clearance Required - Must be eligible for Top Secret Provide cybersecurity to USAREUR, control communication networks, and...
Vacancy Number H-011502-2018 Job Title CUST EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE Exchange Location Germany - - Wiesbaden Facility Name WIES HAIN SHOP CENTER Employment Category Regular Part Time Career Area ...
Account Manager-1804630 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager to be located in Europe. The Account Manager role includes all aspects of Sales & Business...
Account Manager-1804217 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager...
Dow Consumer Solutions Technical Service Specialist-1803141 Description The Dow Chemical...
Title Key Account Manager Chilled Germany Company McCain GMBH Job Description Key Account...
Information Security Analyst Wiesbaden; Germany Active Secret with SSBI Clearance Required -...
Vacancy Number H-011502-2018 Job Title CUST EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE Exchange Location Germany -...
Account Manager-1804630 Description The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Account Manager...