Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Purpose of role
To manage and grow allocated DACH publisher accounts with a focus on building client relationships and maximising the revenue delivered via Oath’s suite of Supply Ad Platforms.
To achieve this, the Account Manager will develop a deep knowledge of Oath’s programmatic Supply platforms and will be working within the EMEA Supply Ad Platforms organisation, supported by cross-functional teams who provide guidance, insight, best practice and training.
The core responsibilities range from publisher account integration and set-up through to reporting and optimisation, and this client-facing role requires pro-active ownership and strategic management of accounts.
By differentiating through service, the Account Manager will play a key role in ensuring the required account growth is achieved and strengthen Oath’s position as a key programmatic partner.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Act as the primary account owner, developing a deep understanding of the clients business and forming strong client relationships.
- Ensure the strategic development of allocated publisher accounts by delivering clear account segmentation and account planning to maximise revenue growth.
- Become proficient across Oath’s programmatic publisher products and complete all required training and certification courses. Use this knowledge to effectively support, train and consult with clients using publisher platforms and reporting tools to maximise usage.
- Deliver effective day-to-day account management by proactively monitoring accounts, optimising set-up, escalating technical issues and investigating discrepancies.
- Ensure publishers are up-to-date with Oath product releases and platform updates and ensure client feedback is effectively captured and shared.
- Work closely with the respective demand and inventory buying teams to ensure publisher revenue is maximised. This includes understand key buying trends, effective yield optimisation and ensuring publisher inventory is effectively merchandised.
- Work in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to ensure that best practice procedures and policies are correctly followed. This includes inventory quality scores such as NHT and Viewability.
- Ensure all required internal reporting and documentation (including SFDC and billing) is accurate, up-to-date and completed on time.
- Solid account management experience and able to demonstrate a strategic approach to account planning.
- Able to demonstrate the required analytical skills as well as proficiency in standard Google / Microsoft Office applications (such as Excel). Experience of using platform UIs for account set-up, reporting and analytics.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with frequent pressure to meet deadlines and goals.
- Good industry knowledge and experience across both the advertising technology and digital publisher landscapes.
- Strong communication, time management & multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work within a diverse, cross-functional team to achieve a common goal; including stakeholders in Sales, Operations, and Finance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience within a similar Publisher-facing role, utilising Supply-side advertising technology and with programmatic experience.
- BA or BSc degree (or equivalent)F
- Fluency in German necessary
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.
The Enterprise Sales Executive develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking enterprise market. The tasks will include prospecting and mining assigned leads, expanding business...
The Enterprise Account Manager develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking enterprise market. The tasks will include prospecting and mining assigned leads, expanding business...
JR0083855 - Retail Sales Account Manager in Germany Retail Consumer Sales Team (m/f), Intel, 26 TageJob ID: JR0083855 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Retail Sales Account Manager in Germany Retail Consumer Sales Team (m/f) Job...
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our centrally located office in Munich. It is located right at the S-Bahn station Donnersberger Brücke, just 3 stops...
The opportunity: German speaking Resource Manager is a key position within the Business Operations team and is responsible for staffing and resourcing customer-facing Services engagements as well...
The opportunity: As a Senior Business Consultant in the Life Sciences Professional Services team you will work closely together with other Professional Service Consultants in the delivery of...
The Enterprise Sales Executive develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking...
The Enterprise Account Manager develops sales of Bold360 and Bold360ai in the German speaking...
JR0083855 - Retail Sales Account Manager in Germany Retail Consumer Sales Team (m/f), Intel, 26 TageJob ID: JR0083855 Job Category: Sales Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type:...
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our centrally...
The opportunity: German speaking Resource Manager is a key position within the Business...
The opportunity: As a Senior Business Consultant in the Life Sciences Professional Services team...