Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Today, Salesforce is seeking a Public Relations Manager to join its Public Relations (PR) team.
The new position is an amazing opportunity to join the award-winning PR team in a role with potential for growth. Reporting to the Sr. Director, of PR in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), the successful candidate will help to drive new communication activities and support ongoing programs to raise awareness of Salesforce.
The position requires an ability to multitask and own/drive numerous projects at a time, with a strong sense of ownership and personal engagement in the execution. Creativity, a sense of humor and a hearty appetite for career growth are a must.
Responsibilities (what you'll be doing):
• Create the strategy for Salesforce PR programming in Germany, from thought leadership through to product launches - you'll own and drive it all to success!
• Own and drive the Salesforce Narrative for Germany
• Own and drive key media relationships at publications across Germany
• Support day-to-day press enquiries to ensure the smooth running of the press office for Germany
• Project-manage and drive key events including executive press tours, roundtables, high-level press and speaking events, and product launches in Germany
• Liaise with the Salesforce events team, business partners and PR agencies to deliver a flawless experience at all Salesforce press events
• Develop and edit content including press releases, customer stories and blog posts
• Provide impeccable counsel to senior executives and spokespeople on all things PR
• All budgeting and reporting as required
Required Skills & Experience (what you've accomplished):
• 5 to 10 years of experience in in-house and agency public relation experience in the German market
• Established direct relationships across the business, technology and marketing media
• Exposure to managing key stakeholder relationships
• Excellent communication, written organization and project management skills
• Impeccable critical thinking and no ego - we are a dynamic team and everyone pitches in to get the job done
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking, re-prioritizing projects and communicating priority updates to business partners
• Positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are second nature
• BA / BS in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
• Fluency in German & English
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Fluency in multiple European languages
- Blend of agency and corporate in-house mix preferred
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 31939BR Domain Insurance Skillset Automation Testing Service , Automated Testing Country Germany State / Region / Province Nordrhein-Westfalen Work Location ...
Worker Sub-Type: Student (Fixed Term) Job Description: Be part of something special; come join the Secusmart Software Testing Team! Secusmart, a subsidiary of BlackBerry Limited, is the leading...
Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation City: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: CGI is looking for a seasoned...
Managing Director – SITA Airport IT GmbH (SAIT) - 27081 Profession : General/Business Management Work Location : Europe-Germany-Dusseldorf Schedule :Full-time Description PURPOSE Lead and develop...
Role Consultant Auto req ID 32079BR Skillset Sourcing and Procurement , Ariba Country Germany State / Region / Province Nordrhein-Westfalen Work Location Dusseldorf Company ITL Germany Job...
Chief Risk Manager- Germany( Job Number: 18003835) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works....
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 31939BR Domain Insurance Skillset Automation Testing...
Worker Sub-Type: Student (Fixed Term) Job Description: Be part of something special; come join...
Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation City: Düsseldorf,...
Managing Director – SITA Airport IT GmbH (SAIT) - 27081 Profession : General/Business...
Role Consultant Auto req ID 32079BR Skillset Sourcing and Procurement , Ariba Country ...
Chief Risk Manager- Germany( Job Number: 18003835) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is...