OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.#LI-POST
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals.
This Product Manager will be responsible for document filter and viewing products. Document filters are essential components used by multiple OpenText products to extract document content to enable viewing, searching, and transformation. Key initiatives to be driven in this role are moving these components to Linux and the OpenText cloud to enable a new class of viewing and transformation services.
You are great at:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Deliver written product requirements and use cases with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Work with sales and external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Recommend pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• With marketing, develop sales tools and collateral
• Brief and train the sales force at sales meetings
• Act as a leader within the company
• Other duties as assigned
What it takes:
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• 5+ years of experience in a job in the Enterprise Software market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
• Technical background, with experience in ECM
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Must be able to travel 15% of the time
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opportunity: A Senior Technical Architect is engaged on the implementation of OpenText solutions to customers. The focus is on design of the technical architecture and technical lead of the...
The opportunity: The Director SAP Business Development EMEA is responsible for leading an experienced team of Business Development Managers to develop and drive the strategic partnership with...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners and GSI’s in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of...
The opportunity: The Project Manager is responsible for managing concurrent projects. The Project Manager is responsible for timely delivery of quality project outputs while performing appropriate...
Business Manager Northern Europe - Netherlands and Scandinavia As a Business Manager Nordics you are responsible of growing bookings, Net Booking Value and Marketing contributions of the Dutch and...
Regional Product e-Commerce Specialist - The Netherlands and Scandinavia HomeAway is looking for a talented Regional Product e-Commerce Specialist to join the North Europe local team being part of...
The opportunity: A Senior Technical Architect is engaged on the implementation of OpenText...
The opportunity: The Director SAP Business Development EMEA is responsible for leading an...
The opportunity: This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline...
The opportunity: The Project Manager is responsible for managing concurrent projects. The...
Business Manager Northern Europe - Netherlands and Scandinavia As a Business Manager Nordics you...
Regional Product e-Commerce Specialist - The Netherlands and Scandinavia HomeAway is looking for...