OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.#LI-POST
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals.
This Product Manager will be responsible for document filter and viewing products. Document filters are essential components used by multiple OpenText products to extract document content to enable viewing, searching, and transformation. Key initiatives to be driven in this role are moving these components to Linux and the OpenText cloud to enable a new class of viewing and transformation services.
You are great at:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Deliver written product requirements and use cases with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Work with sales and external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Be an expert with respect to the competition
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Recommend pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• With marketing, develop sales tools and collateral
• Brief and train the sales force at sales meetings
• Act as a leader within the company
• Other duties as assigned
What it takes:
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• 5+ years of experience in a job in the Enterprise Software market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
• Technical background, with experience in ECM
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Must be able to travel 15% of the time
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opportunity: We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid technology business-to-business sales experience. This role will focus on Customer Engagement...
The opportunity: The European Inside Sales Team is responsible for building the electronic trading communities of major corporations across Europe. The Inside Sales sells software and services to...
partners trimble worldwide service centers dealer locator Transforming the way the world works Industries Agriculture Construction& Operations Geospatial Natural Resources, Utilities &...
Job ID R186935-2 Why work for VMware PSO? The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. The VMware Project Manager helps our...
Join the Repsol team We provide the opportunity to grow professionally and develop your career at one of the world’s leading international energy companies. At Repsol, you will work on challenging...
Responsibilities The position holder is responsible to ensure that effective Quality standards are followed at the interface to assigned Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) with assigned...
The opportunity: We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid...
The opportunity: The European Inside Sales Team is responsible for building the electronic...
partners trimble worldwide service centers dealer locator Transforming the way the world...
Job ID R186935-2 Why work for VMware PSO? The global VMware Professional Services Organization...
Join the Repsol team We provide the opportunity to grow professionally and develop your career...
Responsibilities The position holder is responsible to ensure that effective Quality standards...