At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As part of the Veeva Oncology Link - Software Development team, you will bridge the customer and business needs with the capabilities of our Developers. This role will define and build customer experience. As a Product Manager, you think like a business person and create solutions from the Consumer perspective. The Product Manager Web, will play a key leadership role in managing the roadmaps for one of our new web products. You will usage statistics, customer experience, customer engagement by launching both incremental improvements and larger scale enhancements. You will support our service consultants, sales and marketing with product presentations.
- Develops the quarterly roadmap and helps to shape the vision of the product
- Manages driving a product through its entire development cycle (concept to launch)
- Acts as the voice of the customer and user and provides perspective on value of the product roadmap and backlog.
- Analyses and develops differentiation against key competitors by understanding market landscape, emerging technology, and customer needs.
- Works closely with internal and external customers to gather requirements and keeps them informed on key Design and Development progress and recommendations for approval.
- Assist marketing, sales and consultants with customer presentations as the product expert
- Supports any required RFI/RFP boilerplates, training, tools, collateral, and knowledge bases.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or computer science.
- 5+ years of applicable product management or product marketing experience.
- Experience as a Product Manager and/or Agile Product Owner on mobile App and/or website/ecommerce products
- Demonstrated success in executing and directing new product development activities
- Experience authoring/editing Product Management Artifacts (Requirements, Roadmaps, Business Cases)
- Developing Cases for New Products/Features
- Analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Track record in managing engaging web applications with great User Experience
- Experience with wireframe tools e.g. Balsamiq
- Experience working as a business analyst, consultant or BI product manager a plus but not required.
- Technical and operations acumen to understand the implications of back-end services and operations on the user experience and vice versa
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here .
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 303 of 1000 Sales Manager Company: EPM Scientific Location: Frankfurt am Main Reference: 525770/001 Closing...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 298 of 1000 International Sales Manager - In-Vitro Diagnostics Company: EPM Scientific Location: Frankfurt am...
Job ID R187558-2 VMware Cloud on AWS Specialist SE At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive...
Job ID R180550-1 The Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) role is required to have technical depth in VMW on AWS, VMware Networking & Amazon Web Services. This person should also have an understanding...
Job ID R1810018-2 VMware Professional Services help customers uncover the unique opportunities presented by VMware’s industry-leading solutions and technologies. Our extensive services community...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Solution Architect, Business Intelligence & Analytics (m/f) Department: Sales Location(s): Frankfurt, Germany Tableau Software is a company on a...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 303 of...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 298 of...
Job ID R187558-2 VMware Cloud on AWS Specialist SE At VMware, we are committed to helping our...
Job ID R180550-1 The Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) role is required to have technical depth in...
Job ID R1810018-2 VMware Professional Services help customers uncover the unique opportunities...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Solution Architect, Business Intelligence &...