At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As part of the Veeva Oncology Link - Software Development team, you will bridge the customer and business needs with the capabilities of our Developers. This role will define and build customer experience. As a Product Manager, you think like a business person and create solutions from the Consumer perspective. The Product Manager Web, will play a key leadership role in managing the roadmaps for one of our new web products. You will usage statistics, customer experience, customer engagement by launching both incremental improvements and larger scale enhancements. You will support our service consultants, sales and marketing with product presentations.
- Develops the quarterly roadmap and helps to shape the vision of the product
- Manages driving a product through its entire development cycle (concept to launch)
- Acts as the voice of the customer and user and provides perspective on value of the product roadmap and backlog.
- Analyses and develops differentiation against key competitors by understanding market landscape, emerging technology, and customer needs.
- Works closely with internal and external customers to gather requirements and keeps them informed on key Design and Development progress and recommendations for approval.
- Assist marketing, sales and consultants with customer presentations as the product expert
- Supports any required RFI/RFP boilerplates, training, tools, collateral, and knowledge bases.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or computer science.
- 5+ years of applicable product management or product marketing experience.
- Experience as a Product Manager and/or Agile Product Owner on mobile App and/or website/ecommerce products
- Demonstrated success in executing and directing new product development activities
- Experience authoring/editing Product Management Artifacts (Requirements, Roadmaps, Business Cases)
- Developing Cases for New Products/Features
- Analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Track record in managing engaging web applications with great User Experience
- Experience with wireframe tools e.g. Balsamiq
- Experience working as a business analyst, consultant or BI product manager a plus but not required.
- Technical and operations acumen to understand the implications of back-end services and operations on the user experience and vice versa
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here .
You have a University degree / master’s degree in business, engineering, mathematics, IT and 8 years of work experience in multinational corporations with diverse cultures and markets at least 4...
Senior Account Manager (M/F/D)-19000222 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small...
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to...
What is the opportunity? Corporate Banking plays a key role in the realisation of Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets’ (‘RBCCM’) objectives through the structuring, and delivery of the bank debt...
Description Position at Trustwave Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk....
Position Overview: The Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager is responsible for ensuring that production services are proactively monitored. This role is also responsible for providing real-time...
You have a University degree / master’s degree in business, engineering, mathematics, IT and 8...
Senior Account Manager (M/F/D)-19000222 Description Cummins is a place big enough to coach...
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where...
What is the opportunity? Corporate Banking plays a key role in the realisation of Royal Bank of...
Description Position at Trustwave Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security...
Position Overview: The Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager is responsible for ensuring that...