Product Manager (m/f)
New Germany, MINNESOTA |
etwa 2 Monate
Product Manager (m/f)-01UIB
We are seeking for a Product Manager (m/f) for our Climate Team in Monheim, Germany.
- Inform your product's vision and strategy though deep customer research and empathy - visiting farmers, retailer and other partners in their place of business, observing and identifying their biggest problems and figuring out which ones we can solve well
- Use your strong business judgement and technical knowledge to inform an understanding what is technically possible, and strategically to success of your product
- Engage deeply with senior engineers and other technical leaders to evaluate new technologies and product concepts
- Own the product roadmap and be able to synthesize multiple inputs from product and commercial leadership into a clear product vision and strategy
- Influence product strategy and negotiate feature prioritization fitting with your vision
- Manage the team's development roadmap - develop users stories and build lightweight prototypes and mockups to clearly define product requirements
- Execute on your vision by defining clear milestones and deliverables, nd partnering with engineering and end-to-end teams to ensure your vision becomes reality - whatever it takes
- Provide strong influence on the team's milestones and deliverables
- clearly communicate your product vision with senior leadership in Europe and the USA
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience creating software products focused on the customer. Bring an example of how you discovered and solved a customer pain point with one of your products.
- Excellent Product and UX intuition. Show us what you have built and how it has made a positive impact on the product experience.
- Experience working hands-on with engineering teams to deliver new products and features in an agile development environment. You don't need to code yourself , but understanding the technology stack is critical to success.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrated product and project management leadership. We want a high performer regardless of your years of experience so come prepared to showcase your work.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and high-level stakeholders to inform product decisions
- Strong strategic and analytical skills. Show us how you use data to make the right decisions.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage complex projects ensuring that high level goals are met and the nitty gritty details are correct
- Ability to stay focused and execute in a fast paced environment with lots of change
- Passion and deep knowledge of agriculture and industry practices
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers .
Europe Middle-East-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Monheim
US TCC Product_51177587