Locations: Düsseldorf (Germany), but also other locations possible
Are you a passionate, creative and independent product strategist and not afraid of state-of-the-art technologies? Do you easily communicate with business partners, customers and R&D? Are you familiar with IoT use cases? Do you want to be part of an international product management team driving innovation, customer experience and market share? Then this position at Software AG might be a career opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE JOB
The product manager will be responsible for the product strategy, value proposition and roadmap of the Cumulocity IoT Edge and Cumulocity SDKs (Device SDK, Microservice SDK and WebSDK). The role will complement our product management team for IoT and will need to work closely with various other product managers and product marketers to shape and drive Software AG’s wider IoT portfolio, called Cumulocity IoT. As the Cumulocity IoT Platform represents the nucleus of Cumulocity IoT, we are looking for an experienced product manager. A strong collaboration with our Cumulocity teams in Dusseldorf and India is key to success.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The product manager will have to contribute to the further development of our IoT vision, strategy and go-to-market, being part of a larger IoT Product Management & Marketing Team.
The role will have to:
- Understand and articulate our IoT strategy and its impact on the Cumulocity IoT portfolio
- Analyze IoT use cases, business models, customer pain points and requirements
- Contribute to translating market and customer requirements into a prioritized roadmap
- Identify and define technical features and coordinate their implementation with R&D teams
- Carry out IoT market research and competitor intelligence
- Promote Cumulocity IoT with focus on Edge and SDKs towards customers, partners, analysts and developers
- Develop and maintain product material, value propositions, and pricing models
- Create and share technical, product-related content with internal stakeholders such as product marketing and field teams
- Provide technology analysis with a high-level of accuracy in an appropriate format for the target audience, with a self-driven work attitude sticking to given timelines
- Evaluate propositions or hypotheses and make judgements on the basis of well-supported evidence
- Establish new relationships and technology networks with external companies, suppliers, partners, developer communities etc.
The position will report to the Senior Vice President of Product Management and Marketing for IoT.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Academic Degree
- Master degree in computer science, natural sciences, engineering or a related area
- Professional Experience
- Professional work experience in Product Management a plus
- Special Knowledge
- Product Management (required)
- Know-how in the IoT or Cloud Area (desirable)
- Innovation Management and Design Thinking (desirable)
- Industrie 4.0 + Industrial Engineering (desirable)
- Knowhow on edge gateways, Industry PCs, edge platforms (desirable)
- Product Marketing (desirable)
- IT Skills
- Cloud technologies and platforms (SaaS, PaaS), trends and business models (required)
- Agile software development (required)
- Product development and lifecycle management (required)
- Data Management and Analytics (desirable)
- English mandatory + German desirable
- Team work, in a widely distributed multi-cultural team
- Very good technical skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Very good communication- (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Blend of business and technical savviness
- Good networking skills, creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Ability to multi-task, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
This position will require travel in Europe, the US and occasionally Asia.
Please submit your detailed application by using our online procedure including a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Your application should include a motivation letter, a CV and your references.
Tanja Topal, Manager HR Recruiting & Onboarding, Phone: +49 (0) 681 210-3105
Role Title: Cloud & Security Account Manager Location: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency...
Analyst I, Customer Risk Management( Job Number: 19000891) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and...
Marketing and Digital Campaign Specialist (m/f/d) – Germany - WD30067117098 What you will do As Marketing and Digital Campaign Specialist, you will have a significant impact on our Business Unit....
Process Automation Manager-42778 Description Hitachi is one of the world's leading companies in the electrical industry. Technical innovations for the future are our greatest challenge. The...
Total Rewards Analyst - 1911000 What you will do Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring cost efficient and market driven Total Rewards procedures and standards by supporting and...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Languages essential German English Sie haben Ihre Ausbildung in der Hotelerie erfolgreich abgeschlossen und möchten jetzt richtig...
Role Title: Cloud & Security Account Manager Location: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we...
Analyst I, Customer Risk Management( Job Number: 19000891) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE:...
Marketing and Digital Campaign Specialist (m/f/d) – Germany - WD30067117098 What you will do As...
Process Automation Manager-42778 Description Hitachi is one of the world's leading companies in...
Total Rewards Analyst - 1911000 What you will do Within this role you will be responsible for...
Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Languages...