Product Family Change Manager (m/f)-TGPD-DEHE01563778
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Product Family Change Manager (m/f)
at our location in Berlin
The Product Family Change Manager is responsible and mandated to lead and control all Change Management related activities according to the Change Management directive GRP-000450 for a specific Product Family.
Functional duties to the PF Core Team
• Define, document (change Management plan) and organize the change management multifunctional teams at Product Family level and in all Project Variants according to the Change Management directive.
• Ensure prioritization of Change Requests in cooperation with requestor and in close alignment with the Configuration Baseline strategy.
• Organize and facilitate PF CPB Meetings. Structure the decision making with clear agenda, appropriate attendance to the meetings and documented Minutes of meeting.
• Ensure quality of the change preparation phase considering with special care:
o Impact on all product variants;
o Impact on all functions;
o Primary change characteristics;
o Fixing Root Cause of Changes;
o Identifying Main causer of changes (Customer, suppliers, partners or internal…)
o Allocation of changes to Baselines.
• Ensure completeness, correctness, clarity of Change Requests before going to the PF CCB in cooperation with the Change coordinators.
• Ensure that Project Change Management is fully integrated with Contract Management
• Organize and facilitate PF CCB Meetings. Structure the decision making with clear agenda, appropriate attendance to the meetings and documented Minutes of meeting.
• Ensure quality and performance of the Change Implementation phase across the product family and associated projects through proper organization, staffing of the team and execution in line with the change management process.
• Responsible for overall end to end change tracking allowing accurate status reporting to PF Core team and Project Core teams.
• Risk and Opportunity Management. Owns the Risk related to changes. Evaluation, definition of mitigations with core team and tracking of mitigation actions.
Leadership duties within the Product Family
• Lead the PF Change coordinators from all functions.
Lead the Project Variants Change Managers.
KPIs and reporting
• Implement Standard KPIs, measure and report on process efficiency.
• Report in Core team on critical issues requiring management focus, weaknesses in the process or decisions to progress.
Process and Tools
• Deploy the Standard Process and Tools
• Contribute to continuous improvement of Standard Process and Tools through the BPO network
• Master’s degree in any of Engineering/Project Management/Business Management, or equivalent (e.g. training/education in BT).
• CM2 certification highly desirable
• Typically 3 – 5 years of experience in relevant role.
• Profound understanding of Change Management (GRP-000450), and how its related processes such as Requirements Mgt, Data Management and Document Control inter-relate with the Business Processes.
• Deep understanding of Configuration Management Process and Requirements Management Process.
• Entry level with some experience in project management.
• MS Office, CCT.
• Knowledge of BT Standard Tool landscape and interfaces involved in the Change Management process (DOORS, PDM, SAP, MAXIMO…)
• Expert knowledge in the practices of Change Management
• Good knowledge in concepts of Project Management
• Fluent English language skills
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: DE-BR-Hennigsdorf
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.12.2017, 3:09:50 PM
Job Segment: Change Management, Engineer, ERP, Program Manager, Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology
Expedia Position Overview: In this role, the successful candidate will support the quality and accuracy of content for hotel partners on Expedia, Hotels.com, and other Expedia brand websites. This...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 28556BR Domain Automotive Manufacturing Skillset SAP , FICO Country Germany State / Region / Province Baden-Wurttemberg Bavaria Berlin Hessen Work Location...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 28551BR Domain Automotive Manufacturing Skillset SAP , MM SAP , SD Country Germany State / Region / Province Baden-Wurttemberg Bavaria Berlin Hessen Work...
DATA PROGRAM MANAGER, JOB DESCRIPTION Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We are building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 28547BR Domain Automotive Manufacturing Manufacturing & SCM - Generic Skillset SAP , FICO Country Germany State / Region / Province...
Expedia Position Overview: In this role, the successful candidate will support the quality and...
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 28556BR Domain Automotive Manufacturing Skillset SAP ,...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 28551BR Domain Automotive Manufacturing Skillset SAP , MM SAP...
DATA PROGRAM MANAGER, JOB DESCRIPTION Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We are...
Role Lead Consultant Auto req ID 28547BR Domain Automotive Manufacturing Manufacturing & SCM -...