The Global Sourcing and Procurement team helps maximize value from OpenText’s vendor relationships and ensures our business unit stakeholders have the goods and services they need to succeed. Reporting to the Manager, Procurement Operations, this position requires the ability to process and manage procurement transactions aligned with corporate policy and internal controls, while providing excellent customer service to organizational stakeholders. The Analyst is responsible for managing the procurement transactional lifecycle - validating purchase requisitions, issuing and managing purchase orders and addressing downstream issues related to receipt and invoicing, working closely with vendors, business stakeholders and other finance functions including Accounts Payable.
You are great at:
• Ensuring transactional alignment with procurement policies, internal guidelines and relevant vendor contracts by validating purchase requisitions
• Facilitating a seamless P2P Procure to Pay process for all stakeholders by collaborating with other Finance/Admin teams such as Accounts Payable, Tax, Accounting, FP&A, Finance Systems and IT
• Providing training and support to business stakeholders regarding the procurement process, policy, system and transactions
• Building a working relationship with vendors, coordinating any transactional correspondence in addition to addressing any contractual or payment related issues
• Mitigating business risks by enforcing internal controls and supporting audits related to the P2P Procure to Pay business process as appropriate
• Improving process efficiency and effectiveness by participating in business process improvements aligned with department and organizational objectives
• Supporting Change Management activities related to process transformation and ongoing process changes in the P2P Procure to Pay domain
• Participating in system change related activities such as requirements elicitation, solution validation, acceptance testing and user support
• Participating in governance and maintenance of master data pertaining to the P2P Procure to Pay business process
• Supporting transition of procurement users, transactions and vendor information related to any acquisitions and mergers
What it takes:
• College Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Sourcing & Procurement, preferably Procurement Operations
• Solid Understanding of the Procure to Pay (P2P) business process. Knowledge of the Financial Accounting, Strategic sourcing, and Supplier management concepts is an asset
• Strong writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and changing environment
• Highly motivated, participative team player with the ability to perform in a results-oriented, and time-sensitive environment
• Quick learner. Familiarity with ERP environment especially SAP, is an asset
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
• Strong analytical and problem Solving skills, adept at conflict and dispute resolution
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opportunity: The European Inside Sales Team is responsible for building the electronic trading communities of major corporations across Europe. The Inside Sales sells software and services to...
Job overview The Global Media Manager will play a key role to develop a world class media organization within Sanofi CHC. The incumbent ensures that the planning is in line with the global media...
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES Working as part of the Vodafone account teams within Ciena this position provides leadership across a multi-disciplined virtual account team comprising Sales, SE’s,...
HR Business Partner – Frankfurt Based in Frankfurt, Germany you will be responsible for the HR execution for Northern Europe, with primary focus on the Ratings Organization. The Northern Europe...
Based in Frankfurt, Germany you will be responsible for the HR execution for Northern Europe, with primary focus on the Ratings Organization. The Northern Europe region includes Germany, Sweden,...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas...
The opportunity: The European Inside Sales Team is responsible for building the electronic...
Job overview The Global Media Manager will play a key role to develop a world class media...
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES Working as part of the Vodafone account teams within Ciena this...
HR Business Partner – Frankfurt Based in Frankfurt, Germany you will be responsible for the HR...
Based in Frankfurt, Germany you will be responsible for the HR execution for Northern Europe,...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74...