The Global Sourcing and Procurement team helps maximize value from OpenText’s vendor relationships and ensures our business unit stakeholders have the goods and services they need to succeed. Reporting to the Manager, Procurement Operations, this position requires the ability to process and manage procurement transactions aligned with corporate policy and internal controls, while providing excellent customer service to organizational stakeholders. The Analyst is responsible for managing the procurement transactional lifecycle - validating purchase requisitions, issuing and managing purchase orders and addressing downstream issues related to receipt and invoicing, working closely with vendors, business stakeholders and other finance functions including Accounts Payable.
You are great at:
• Ensuring transactional alignment with procurement policies, internal guidelines and relevant vendor contracts by validating purchase requisitions
• Facilitating a seamless P2P Procure to Pay process for all stakeholders by collaborating with other Finance/Admin teams such as Accounts Payable, Tax, Accounting, FP&A, Finance Systems and IT
• Providing training and support to business stakeholders regarding the procurement process, policy, system and transactions
• Building a working relationship with vendors, coordinating any transactional correspondence in addition to addressing any contractual or payment related issues
• Mitigating business risks by enforcing internal controls and supporting audits related to the P2P Procure to Pay business process as appropriate
• Improving process efficiency and effectiveness by participating in business process improvements aligned with department and organizational objectives
• Supporting Change Management activities related to process transformation and ongoing process changes in the P2P Procure to Pay domain
• Participating in system change related activities such as requirements elicitation, solution validation, acceptance testing and user support
• Participating in governance and maintenance of master data pertaining to the P2P Procure to Pay business process
• Supporting transition of procurement users, transactions and vendor information related to any acquisitions and mergers
What it takes:
• College Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Sourcing & Procurement, preferably Procurement Operations
• Solid Understanding of the Procure to Pay (P2P) business process. Knowledge of the Financial Accounting, Strategic sourcing, and Supplier management concepts is an asset
• Strong writing, communications, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and changing environment
• Highly motivated, participative team player with the ability to perform in a results-oriented, and time-sensitive environment
• Quick learner. Familiarity with ERP environment especially SAP, is an asset
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
• Strong analytical and problem Solving skills, adept at conflict and dispute resolution
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.
1 day ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Logistics/Distribution, AgCareers.com, 17 TageJob Description DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make...
Please apply only online via the button „Apply“ to realize a quick handling of your application. Job Purpose Lead and support the Global Market Intelligence Consumer Health Care (CHC) Key...
Since 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies, governments and other public sector organizations an improved way to use technology by providing highly scalable, cost-effective, and...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas...
NetSuite EPM Sales Account Executive-18001379 Preferred Qualifications Summary: We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline, strong sales...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-180018G5 Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large...
1 day ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Logistics/Distribution, AgCareers.com, 17 TageJob Description DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless...
Please apply only online via the button „Apply“ to realize a quick handling of your...
Since 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies, governments and other public...
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74...
NetSuite EPM Sales Account Executive-18001379 Preferred Qualifications Summary: We are looking...
HCM Account Executive - IC2, IC3 OR IC4, Depending on qualification-180018G5 Detailed...