The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Practice Managers (PM) that can manage, develop and guide customers in their adoption of AWS Cloud solutions, including innovative solutions around Big Data, Voice, IoT, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A Practice Manager will focus on a geography and a selection of customers building relationships jointly with our sales team, and will manage a multi-disciplined team of direct reports. The PM will develop a long term Professional Services territory strategy and execute a plan within their accounts. The PM is a trusted advisor for our enterprise customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, delivery oversight, and program management in their accounts. The team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Sell professional services through engaging with enterprise customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio. Develop bold cloud strategies with senior executives and present respective proposals.
- Hire, develop and retain top talent. Set objectives, manage performance and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals.
- Oversee delivery of projects, ensure high quality, on time and on budget delivery and customer satisfaction. Mitigation of delivery risks and issues.
- Manage a Professional Services business with all its aspects of pipeline management, forecasting, selling, resource planning, delivery, and cost recovery.
- Engage with customers actively leveraging Technical or IT Advisory / IT Transformation skills to support project delivery.
- 5+ years delivering Consulting / Professional Services.
- Experience in proposing and selling high value Professional Services engagements.
- Experience in hiring, developing and leading IT consultants.
- Proven ability to provide delivery oversight for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Track record of owning and achieving business targets around bookings, revenue, margin, utilization, customer satisfaction and hiring.
- Technical skills or skills in IT advisory or IT Transformation to actively support the delivery of projects.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree or equivalent, Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, business fluent in local language and in English.
- AWS know-how and certifications. Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman), Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications.
- Designing, building, and operating enterprise scale IT processes and infrastructures.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
The opportunity: The Ecosystems Program Manager, Amazon Web Services (f/m) is responsible for the Go To Market of OpenText’s AWS Marketplace Solution offerings and – with guidance – managing the...
15-May-2018 6623BR Analytics Position Summary BCG's Advanced Analytics group GAMMA Solutions & Services delivers powerful analytics-based insights designed to help our clients tackle their most...
Req ID: 16969 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Job ID: JR0060445 Job Category: Information Technology Primary Location: Munich, DE Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire IT Senior System Engineer – R and D Infrastructure (m/f) Job...
The opportunity: An exceptional opportunity has arisen at OpenText for a lawyer to join OpenText’s in-house legal team based in Germany. Preferred location is Munich/Grasbrunn, Germany, but we...
Senior Project Manager EMEA (18001103) General Description The Senior Project Manager in Professional Services Software Monetization is responsible for the overall management and delivery of...
The opportunity: The Ecosystems Program Manager, Amazon Web Services (f/m) is responsible for...
15-May-2018 6623BR Analytics Position Summary BCG's Advanced Analytics group GAMMA Solutions &...
Req ID: 16969 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Job ID: JR0060445 Job Category: Information Technology Primary Location: Munich, DE Other...
The opportunity: An exceptional opportunity has arisen at OpenText for a lawyer to join...
Senior Project Manager EMEA (18001103) General Description The Senior Project Manager in...