Diese Position ist möglicherweise abgelaufen!
|Practice Engagement Manager|
|Cloud Computing |
|Sales and Marketing ,|
| Infosys– Global Markets – Senior Practice Engagement Manager|
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
The Senior Practice Engagement Manager (SPEM) is responsible for client interfaces within an account or group of accounts for the assigned technology competency of the horizontal unit(s). The SPEM works together with his manager (Group Practice Engagement Manager) to build the portfolio plan and is responsible for business growth and client management based on the plan.
What will you do?
The Senior Practice Engagement Manager has the following key responsibilities within the assigned account scope:
• Business development – build a portfolio - drive revenues within the assigned technology competency of the horizontal unit(s) by being the co-owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close along with the relationship manager of the specific account under the portfolio. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
• Conduct research and competitor analysis, as well as conducte client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations.
• Client delivery assurance – assure the client of the commitment and drive the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Managers-Client Services of the specific account and Delivery Managers in the business unit.
• Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
• Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different Delivery Managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
• Take go-to-market solutions for the assigned competency area to accounts within the portfolio - drive revenues from go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
• Work closely with enterprise team; provide guidance, consultation and direction in support of strategies to implement client’s strategy under assigned technology competency.
• Drive continuous improvements to keep assigned technology competency and solutions aligned with current and future business needs.
• Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target accounts and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions in target accounts under the portfolio.
• Account planning and governance – share responsibility for all Client Management Processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage along with the relationship manager for the specific accounts under the portfolio.
• Make pricing decisions along with relationship manager of the account within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
• Help build future alliances and nurture existing alliance with relevant product vendors under assigned technology competency of the horizontal unit(s).
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 12+ years of experience with listed responsibilities and skill sets.
• Must have led client-facing consulting engagements and managed multiple projects, assigning and managing work activities, meeting deadlines and providing status reports to different stakeholders.
• Significant business development and project management experience required.
• Track record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts.
• Global Delivery Model experience desirable.
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable.
• Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable.
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously...
SaaS Commercial Manager-18000ZH2 Preferred Qualifications SaaS Commercial Manager LOCATION: Germany based (travel may be required, role is part of a divisional team) Reports to Head of SaaS...
Account Manager South - Home Office (f/m/d)-LIF004036 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers...
Head of Group Operational Excellence (m/f/d) We are looking for a Head of Group Operational Excellence (m/f/d) based in Germany, alternatively in Liechtenstein or in Switzerland. As Head of Group...
The opportunity: Our software solutions help large enterprises manage and secure their unstructured digital data – the kind that does not easily fit into the rows and columns of a database – and...
Sales Manager EMEA-IND000674 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of...
Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments...
SaaS Commercial Manager-18000ZH2 Preferred Qualifications SaaS Commercial Manager LOCATION:...
Account Manager South - Home Office (f/m/d)-LIF004036 About Us Pall Corporation is a global...
Head of Group Operational Excellence (m/f/d) We are looking for a Head of Group Operational...
The opportunity: Our software solutions help large enterprises manage and secure their...
Sales Manager EMEA-IND000674 About Us Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech...