At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics and offers a broad range of innovative instrument systems and tests for hospitals, reference labs, blood banks and clinics. Our products offer automation, convenience, cost-effectiveness and flexibility. Abbott has helped transform the practice of medical diagnosis from an art to a science, helping to create the modern diagnostics industry through the company's commitment to improving patient care and lowering overall costs.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 3,250 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn, Witten, Jena and Cologne. Alere is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics is looking for a
Supervisor Lab Automation Service EMEA (f/m)
Primary Objective of Position
This position supports Automation and IT Service Manager to develop and execute strategies for installation of Automation projects with Automation Specialists, Local, Global and Third party organizations
- Automation implementation & support are agreed per Statement of Work (SOW)
- Implementation and installation of the system is based on the Project Plan developed and agreed between project managers and customer
- Compliance with regulatory requirements for both Quality Systems Regulations and Financial Ethics/Compliance law
- Thorough communication; coordination; prioritizing and measurement of KPI for all Automation installation and implementation activities including effectiveness of automation specialist and regular reports to management
- Effective resource utilization and justification for successful implementations
- Cadence in technical management review with all automation 3rd party strategy partners responsible for providing solutions to Abbott customers, e.g. Inpeco, AIM, etc.
- Automation specialist across EMEA establishes best and standard practice during implementation
- Staffing, training and retention of highly skilled automation specialist that are involved in customer-facing projects
- Coaching of internal and external resources
- Occasional support to Acquisition and Project management
- Highly accountable for NPS and customer feedback/satisfaction/training touch point results
- Highly accountable for TOR commitments
- Bachelor degree in electronics / computer / biomedical science or equivalent technical background
- 3+ years of technical product knowledge of Abbott Automation Systems skills
- Strong team player with the ability take on a team leadership role
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, multi-cultural awareness
- Result-oriented working-style, ability to set priorities and to maintain focus under pressure
- Additional European Languages would be kept in high consideration
- Experience in conducting technical product trainings for internal staff and / or end-customer
- Familiar with laboratory automation workflow and operation
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Principal Systems Engineer: Systems Integration and Data Visualization - TS/SCI - Wiesbaden, Germany, General Dynamics, ein TagPrincipal Systems Engineer: Systems Integration and Data Visualization TS/SCI Clearance Wiesbaden, Germany Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Performs...
Reliability Engineer-1711075 Description Zur Unterstützung unserer Instandhaltungsgruppe (Reliability & Maintenance) suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Reliability Engineer...
Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f) : Mainz, Germany, University Medical Center Mainz, Institute of Physiology, 30 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ With approximately 7,800 employees, the University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (Germany) is one of the largest employers in the State...
Contract: Army G2 ARIES Position: Lead Technician, Systems – Field Service Technician (L2) Location: Darmstadt/Wiesbaden, Germany General Summary: GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army...
Service Manager-1800007Z Description Service Manager Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also...
City: Sulzbach (Taunus), Hessen, Germany Employment Type: Student Internship Position Description: Wer ist CGI? CGI ist der fünftgrößte unabhängige IT Dienstleister weltweit. Wir wurden vor 40...
Principal Systems Engineer: Systems Integration and Data Visualization - TS/SCI - Wiesbaden, Germany, General Dynamics, ein TagPrincipal Systems Engineer: Systems Integration and Data Visualization TS/SCI...
Reliability Engineer-1711075 Description Zur Unterstützung unserer Instandhaltungsgruppe...
Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f) : Mainz, Germany, University Medical Center Mainz, Institute of Physiology, 30 TageTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ With approximately 7,800 employees, the University Medical...
Contract: Army G2 ARIES Position: Lead Technician, Systems – Field Service Technician...
Service Manager-1800007Z Description Service Manager Cummins is a place big enough to coach and...
City: Sulzbach (Taunus), Hessen, Germany Employment Type: Student Internship Position...